Chapter 9

HELLLLOOOOOO! i like this chapter a lot! its cute, its funny, its emotional and then its like a little sad :(! i want to dedicate this chapter to the beautiful @hhannahl she is beautiful and a great person!! she just need help to realise it!! everyone is special and dont let anyone make you forget it! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

*CAMERON’S POV*

“Awwww! They are so cute!” I heard a voice say. My eyes slowly opened. I was confused on where I ended up and I realized that I was still in Harry’s arms. I gently wiggled out of his arms and sat up. Danielle, Liam, Tyler and Ashley were all standing in front of me.

“What are you guys doing?!” I whispered trying not to wake Harry.

“Well we are all going into town to do some shopping. Would you like to come?” Liam asked.

“Nahh. It’s okay. I’m just going to relax today so I can be ready for rehearsal tomorrow.” We only have 2 more days until the show.

“Okay well here I brought you some clothes and things you might need!” Ashley said. She is so caring sometimes. I hugged her as she handed me the bag.

“Okay love. The lads, Danielle, Ashley and I will be back later. Take care of Harry.” He said with a smile.

“HI CAMMIE!” Louis said jumping down from the last step of the stairs.

“SHHHH!” we all said holding our finger to our lips and pointing at harry. Louis mouthed ‘sorry’.

“Hi Cammie!” Niall said giving me a hug.

“Hi Niall.” I kissed him on the cheek. He turned bright red and I giggled.

“Hey babe!” Zayn said picking me up and twirling me around. I wanted to be put down but I didn’t make a scene.

“Hi Zayn!” he gave me a kiss on the cheek. These boys were so loveable. I looked over at Ashley who had her arms crossed and was pouting like a baby. I rolled my eyes and head upstairs.

“Bye guys!” I waved. I ran upstairs and I went upstairs and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped from Harry’s clothes and I stepped in the shower. I rubbed my neck. It has been really sore. I did what I usually did in the shower. I turned off the water and I grabbed a towel and I walked back into Harry’s room. I changed into the clothes my sister brought me. I was wearing jean shorts, a cream colored bandeau and a laced crop top. It was really cute. I brushed my hair and put on a little eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. I grabbed my IPhone and walked downstairs. Harry was still sleeping I sat on the couch beside him and went on twitter. I checked my mentions and I only had a few people giving me hate but for the most part everyone was nice. I leaned up next to Harry and took a picture. I uploaded it to twitter.

CammieDancerxxx: Wake up sleeping beauty! JClick here to view photo

I exited out of twitter. I was flipping through the channels when a repeats of X-factor were on TV. Harry walked on the stage. Aww he was so young. Simon asked him some questions and then he began singing ‘isn’t she lovely’.  I was amazed. I have never heard Harry sing personally. I felt something move next to me and Harry was waking up. He moaned

“What time is it?” he asked. I checked the time on my phone.

“Um it’s 11:32am.” I said rolling my neck.

“Damn. Where is everyone?” he asked sitting up fixing his hair.

“They went into town. I just wanted to stay here and rest. And you were sleeping.” His stomach growled. “Hungry?” I asked. He nodded.