Chapter 15

HEey guys!! sorry i totally messed up the numbers on the last chapter!! i fixed them though! this is chapter 15 and the last chapter was 14. ANYWAYS! this chapter is really intresting!!! i liked writting it but i didnt at the same time!! hopefully you guys like it! PLEASE comment. i would love to hear your opinions. PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! Thankyou!! <3333

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

*Harry’s Pov*

We were waiting to do the closing ceremony with all the dancers and we were going to perform. We were about to start it when Danielle comes up to us and starts panicking.

“I can’t find Cammie!” She screamed. We all looked back and forth at each other.

“What do you mean you can’t find Cammie?!” Liam started to panic.

“She said she was going to change out of her costume but when I went to check on her she was gone!” She explained.

“Maybe she left?” Niall said trying to be positive.

“No, all her stuff is still here. Even her cell phone.” Danielle said.

“She never leaves her cell phone behind!” Tyler said.

“We have to search the rest of the theater.” Louis said. We all nodded. We told Paul to entertain the audience while we looked for Cammie. We searched the whole building and she was no wear to be found. I ran my hands through my hair. Where the hell could she be?!

“She isn’t here!” Ashley said panicking as well

“Y-you don’t think she was…Kidnapped, do you?” Louis said in a shaky tone. Those words triggered something in my head. I ran to the stage and looked behind the curtain. I scanned the whole audience and one person was missing.

“Guys I think I know who might have taken her!” I said. everyone looked at me confused.

“Alex Reed.” I said

“The kid you use to bully in grade school?” Louis asked.

“No! I didn’t bully him….. I just made him cry…. A couple of times.” I said

“Why would he take Cammie?” Tyler asked.

“Well when we were at the party, he was there and he said he was going to get revenge and take something of mine. I had no idea what he meant by that. But now I do! He has Cammie and we have to save her!” I said. We all headed toward Liam’s car. I had no idea how we were going to find him but we were. I won’t let him hurt Cammie.

*Cameron’s Pov*

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in an unfamiliar room. it smelt old, musty and dirty. I looked around and I was in a warehouse. I was tied to a chair. My hands were tied behind my back and my mouth was covered by tape. I struggled trying to get out.

“Well hello there.” A familiar man said to me. I looked at him confused.

“You don’t remember me do you? Of course not!” He said angrily. I finally recognized him. He was from that party. 

“The name is Alex. Alex Reed.” He said walking around the chair.

“I bet you are wondering what you are doing here, and why I have you.” He said whispering into my ear. It sent chills down my spine and not the good kind. I looked at him and my eyes were watery and filled with fear. He was holding a small blade in his hand. This made be even more terrified.

“Well you see love, your boyfriend Harry Styles and I use to be classmates. We were in school together for a long time and he made my life a living Hell.” He explained pacing back and forth. What did Harry do to him?

“Everyone always wanted to be friends with Harry Styles. I was for a while actually. Up until he found his voice. Harry became so popular with his singing voice and he even ended up in a band. Him and his friends would always make fun of me and they would say things to me that made me upset.” He said with his face inches away from mine. He pulled up a chair and sat on it.

“Once we reached high school. Every single girl I would even talk to he would come by and scoop them up. He would flirt with them and get them to forget about me. EVERY SINGLE GIRL! After a while they would pretend to like me in order to get to Harry.” He yelled. I flinched.

“well I had a beautiful girlfriend named Vanessa, She was perfect and we loved each other. We were at a party and stupid Harry was there too. He came over to Vanessa and he talked to her and she told me to get her a drink so I did. When I came back she was snogging with Harry.  The next day she broke up with me and ended up going out with him.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing this was sad but why did he want me?

“This just didn’t happen once. NO! HE DID THIS WITH EVERY GIRL I EVER HAD!” He screamed and got closer to me. “So that’s why I took you.” He said rubbing his fingers on my cheek. “You are Harry’s but I am going to take you from him! just like he did to me! how do you like that?” He asked with an evil smile. He ripped the tape of my mouth. I flinched in pain.

“You can’t just take me from Harry! He will find me!” I said hoping that he would.

“if you don’t do what I say I will have to do something you wouldn’t want me to do.” He said clenching his teeth and holding the blade up to my neck. I started to breath heavily. Alex grabbed my face and stroked my hair. Tears were streaming down my face. I tried to move my head so he wouldn’t. Finally he forced himself upon me and his hands were in an uncomfortable spots. His lips were forced on mine. His hands were rubbing and squeezing my body. I cried for help on the inside. But if I didn’t do this, I would be dead.

I heard a car door slam. My eyes widened. Alex pulled away. He walked over the window. He cursed under his breath. He locked the door.

“Who did you call!?” he yelled.

“No one! I swear! I don’t even have a phone.” I answered honestly.  I was on the verge of tears.

All of a sudden the window shattered open and Harry climbed through.

“Harry watch out!” I yelled as Alex was behind him with the blade. Niall climbed in and jumped on top of him. Followed by Zayn, Louis, Tyler and Liam.

“Why the hell do you have Cammie?” Harry yelled.

“I told you! I was going to get you back. I told you I was going to take something of yours!” He said while he was being held back by the others. Ashley and Danielle snuck in through the window and the ran over to untie me.

“I SNOGGED YOUR GIRLFRIEND STYLES AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!” He said with an evil look in his eye. Harry clenched his jaw. I ran over to Harry. Alex broke loose and his assistance grabbed Harry, Louis, Liam, Tyler, Zayn and Niall. Alex grabbed me. I screamed. Danielle and Ashley were hiding.

“Let her go!” Harry cried. Alex slapped me. I fell to the ground. I was crawling on the floor in pain holding my jaw.

“CAMMIE!” Harry yelled trying to break loose. Alex grabbed my face and forced another kiss upon me. I tried to break away. He was to strong. Danielle and Ashley took the darts and stabed the guards with them from behind. They instantly fainted. Harry ran over to Alex and threw him off of me. He punched him. Liam called 911 while this was happening.  They arrested Alex and his assistance. I ran over to Harry and I cried into his shirt. He gripped me tighter.

“I am so so sorry I let this happen to you. I’m sorry.” He said in a whisper on the verge of crying. The others were talking to the police and we just stood there in each other’s arms. Thankful both of us were alive.