Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Cameron’s Pov*

*1 day until the show.*

I rolled out of bed and realized I had an early dance rehearsal with Danielle and Tyler to get ready for this show. We only have one more day of rehearsal then we have the dress rehearsal tomorrow. I went and threw on some black shorts and a lime green sports bra with a loose white tank top. I brushed my hair and I realized there was a mark on my neck. I leaned closer into the mirror and I touched it. Ow it hurt. Oh no! Harry must have given me a hicky yesterday! I tried to cover it up but it was no use. I brushed my hair and I tried to cover the mark on my neck. I grabbed my dance bag and I walked down stairs.

“Hey guys! Are we leaving soon?” I saw Danielle and Tyler sitting at the table.

“Yeah, I am ready. Let’s go.” He said getting up from the table. We headed out the door.

“Let’s take Liam’s car today.” Danielle suggested we nodded. We headed to the studio.

I put on my pointe shoes and decided to do a pointe warm up. I went over to the bar and I did a Plié warm up. A few heal stretches. I walked into the middle of the floor and I did a turn sequence. Finally I was warmed up and ready to rehearse. We started off practicing me and Tyler’s duo, the one we made up. This dance is always a pleasure. We finally finished the dance looking into each other’s eyes. Tyler made a weird face. I think he noticed my hicky. I ran off and he chased after me but then stopped just like he was supposed to.

“Good job guys!” Danielle said clapping her hands. She walked over to the stereo

“Cammie what is that on your neck?” Tyler asked scrunching his eyebrows. I took my hand and covered my neck.

“What? What are you talking about?” I denied.

“There is something on your neck.” He said pulling my hands off of it. I tried to push him away from me but he was too strong. He brushed my hair away from my neck.

“Harry gave you a hicky?!” Tyler over reacted. I turned bright red.

“Yes. Shhhh it’s not a big deal.” I said covering it back up.

“You have a hicky! Cammie has a-” I covered his mouth.

“Shhh! I don’t want Danielle to know!” I said looking at Danielle who was still near the stereo. He licked my hand.

“EW! Did you just lick my hand!” I said wiping it on him. He laughed.

Danielle came over to us.

“Okay guys! Let’s come up with the routine for all of us!” she said.

This routine was fun it was just about two girls who want the same guy and he doesn’t know who to pick. It’s pretty basic. My favorite part was when we did three a la secondes into a quadruple pirouette we did a jete into a turn. We then each did a little solo dance with Tyler and finally we were brought back together. To finish the routine me and Danielle did a switch side straddle opposite ways and Tyler came down the middle with a some fancy jump he made up.

We finished up rehearsal and Danielle said we had to pick up a few things before the show. We arrived at this little boutique with all these costumes inside.

“Wow!” I said looking around the room.

“I know right! It’s amazing. Pick out some costumes for the show.” I looked at her.

“Are you serious?” I asked

“Yeah my treat!” she smiled. I walked over to this costume. It was black with a black bandeau and a crochet sleeve on one arm and twisted up the other. There was a black skirt that was separate. This costume was amazing it was mature and dark I loved it. I picked it up and walked over to Danielle.