Chapter 27

Chapter 27

*Cameron’s POV*

I woke up slowly in a bed. The room was spinning and my head was pounding. The light peeking into the room was hurting me. I hid under the covers. I felt horrible. I had a 12pm dance class to attend too. I had no idea where I was. I squinted my eyes and looked around; I was in a hotel room. I held my hand to my head and laid down. The door opened. I was covering my face with a pillow.

“Babe?” Harry called.

“In here.” I mumbled through the pillow.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“The light hurts. My head hurts. Everything hurts. Plus, I look hideous.” I mumbled.

“Babe, I’m sure you’re as beautiful as always.” Harry said.

“SHHH! Stop yelling.” I said taking the pillow off my head and massaging my temples. Harry look scarred.

“yikes.” Harry said.

“I know. I feel worse than I look.” I said lying down. Harry got up and went to the little kitchen in the room. He came back with some Advil and hot coffee.

“Here, this should help a little.” Harry said. I took the pills and swallowed them and I slowly sipped the burning hot coffee.

“What are you plans for today?” I asked Harry.

“Um, I think we have a photo shoot but Louis isn’t feeling to well either.” Harry laughed.

“How come you are not hung-over?” I said jealously.

“Because I know the tricks on how to avoid them.” he said kissing me on the head.

“What are you doing today?” harry asked.

“I have a dance rehearsal at 12.”

I tried to stand up and go to bathroom. I collapsed on the floor. Harry ran over to me.

"Babe, are you okay?!" Harry said picking me up.

"Yeah i-i am fine." I said faintly. Harry had his arm around my waist. He picked me up helping me to my feet and I completely fell into his arms. Harry scooped me up and placed me in bed.

"Harry, I need to get ready for class." I said trying to sit up. Harry gently forced me back down.

"No way, you are too sick to do anything. You are staying right here." I laid my head back down. Harry went to get me some tea instead of the coffee. I think I had something much worse than a hangover. Harry handed me the warm beverage and I sipped the lemon, honey flavored tea. Since, it was more soothing for my stomach than hot coffee.

"Thanks babe." I said.

"No problem." he kissed my cheek.

"Anything else I can get you?" he asked.

"Can you lay with me?" I looked up at him. Harry looked at the clock.

"I wish I could babe but I have to head to the photo shoot. I will come back and check on you later. Get some rest." he said. I nodded and he left the room. I turned on the TV and I watch a few cooking channels. Throughout the day I felt even sicker. I vomited over 8 times and I couldn't hold anything down. My stomach was killing me, the room was spinning and I couldn't keep my attention on anything. I decided to fall asleep and get some rest.

*

*harry's pov*

I walked in to check on cammie. She was lying down in bed. I walked over to her. Her face was pale and she had dark circles under her eyes. She was breathing slowly almost every 10 seconds. She looked worse than before. Her lips were dried and they had lost their pink, soft glow.

"Babe?" I asked to make sure she was still alive. She took a deep, heavy, slow breath.

"Mmm?" was all she could say she barley opened her eyes.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked holding her hand. She was freezing.

She shook her head slowly to decline.

"You need to see a doctor." I said. I picked her up and she was breathing heavily and could barely hold on to me. I ran down to the lobby and I got to the car. I placed her in the back seat lying down and I buckled her in. I climbed in the front and I drove to the nearest hospital. Her breathing was getting slower. I knew she wasn't okay. I gripped the wheel so tight my knuckles were white.

We arrived at the hospital. I scooped up Cammie and I ran into the hospital.

"HELP PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! MY GIRLFRIEND IS SICK!" I screamed. 5 doctors came over to me with a cot and I laid her down and they rolled her away. I walked in the waiting room. I was shaking. I sat in the waiting room biting my nails. My leg was moving up and down when I felt my phone vibrate.

"Hello?" I answered.

"HARRY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" management screamed.

"I'm at the hospital." I said shaky

"Why are you there instead of here!?" they asked angrily.

"Cammie is sick, I had no choice. I am freaking out!" I said honestly

"Well get your ass over here! Cammie will be fine." they demanded

"No! I am staying here. I have to see if she's okay." I argued.

"Harry, this is your career we are talking about!"

"My girlfriend is more important than anything. Fire me, I don't care. This is Cammie we are talking about!" I said

"We will talk about this later." they growled and hung up the phone. I threw it across the room. I ran my fingers through my curls. I need to know if she was okay.

*

Hours have passed. I was about to throw up. I was so nervous to hear what was going on with Cammie. A few minutes later a nurse walked up to me.

"Are you with Cameron Parks?" the nurse said.

"Yes." I said standing up. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"Well she had alcohol poisoning. She was very dehydrated and she had some stomach bleeding. She was a few hours away from dying. You’re really lucky you brought her in when you did." she said. I sighed with relief.

"Thank you so much! When can I see her?" I asked.

"Right now. She is really weak so be careful." she said. I nodded and she led me to her. The nurse opened the door and there was Cammie laying on the hospital bed with tubs and wires attached to her and the sound of beeping machines.

“Cammie?” I asked. I walked over and kneeled next to her bed. She slowly opened her eyes.

“Harry?” she barley could speak. I was so happy she was alive.

“Hi Babe. I am so happy you are alright.” I gently kissed her hand. I saw Cammie try to force out a smile. She was too weak. I pulled up a chair and I sat next to her bed.

“I love you so much.” I said grateful that my prize possession was alive.

“I love you too.” she said weakly and she fell asleep. I could not be any more grateful than I am now.  I don’t know what I would do without her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey babes! Sorry its been like 594328832 months since i have updated. i have had THE WORST writers block. What do you want to see to happen? Let me know in the comment section! Your idea may be featured in the story!!! I hope you all enjoyed this sad yet touching chapter!! I love you all so very much! Have a fabulous weekend!!!! Goodbyeeee!!!oh sorry i uploaded chapter 26 twice! i didnt know that happened. i deleted it so this is the next part!! let me know what you think!!! interesting parts are comming up!