Chapter 40

Chapter 40

*Cammie’s POV*

Everyone was ready to go to the club. We walked in and there was loud music, a group of people, and flashing lights. Everyone dispersed into the crowed and Harry grabbed me by my hand and lead me to the bar. He ordered us two drinks. I promised myself that I wasn’t going to overdo it this time. He handed me a beer and he had a mixed drink for himself. I took a sip of my drink. I sat at the bar swinging back and forth on the barstool. Harry was next to me. I smiled at Harry as he stared at me. 

“Why do you always do that?” I said.

“Because you’re beautiful” He said. I blushed.

“Dance with me.” Harry said. He grabbed me by the hand and I used my other hand to tug at my black dress. There was a crowd of people and me and harry found a spot in the middle.  We were dancing to “We Can’t Stop” by Miley Cyrus. I was dancing and having fun. We were grinding and I was laughing at Harry’s stupid dance moves. I was having a great time.

“Hey, I’m going to go use the bathroom.” I yelled over the music to Harry. Harry nodded and I walked to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do and I leaned in the mirror. I re-applied my red lipstick perfectly across my lips. I rubbed them together and I used my thumb to wipe off any stray marks. I fixed my hair with my hands and I walked back to the dance floor. I saw Harry talking to another girl. She was laughing and he was smiling. I was actually getting a jealous feeling in my stomach. I took a deep breath and I walked over to them with a fake smile. They were both laughing and they stopped when they looked at me.

“Can I help you?” She asked. I wanted to claw her eyes out. I put on a smile and shook my head.

“Nope. You just have something of mine.” I said. She looked at me confused.

“My boyfriend.” I said sternly crossing my arms. The girl gave me the weirdest look.

“Babe, it’s okay. We are just talking.” Harry said.

“Yeah there is no reason to get jealous.” She said.

“I’m not jealous.” I said.

“Well, I think I’m going to take her before things get nasty.” Harry said. I scowled him.

“What?! You are blaming me? She is the one flirting with you!” I said.

“Come on babe. Bye,  I will talk to you soon.” Harry said to the girl and then walked away while pulling me by the arm.

“Harry! Let go of me!” Harry was still pulling me by the arm. Harry dragged me outside.

“What was that about?” Harry asked.

“Nothing! She was clearly flirting with you!” I said defensively. Harry laughed.

“What is so funny?” I said.

“You.” Harry laughed. I looked at him confused. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

“Babe, you are my one and only. You need to trust me. I have no place in my heart for anyone but you.” Harry said. I frowned.

“Well that girl certainly wanted your attention.” I said pouting. Harry laughed.

“Especially not her.” Harry said.

“Yes she did! She was laughing and flirting with you!” I said.

“Yes, we are friends.”

“Well she wanted to be a little more than friends.”

“I don’t think her girlfriend would have approved of that either.” Harry said smirking.

“Girlfriend?” I asked.

“Girlfriend.” Harry confirmed. I backed away from him. Wow, I felt stupid.

“Oh.” I said embarrassed.

“Yeah.” Harry started laughing.

“Well can you blame me for being concerned?! You are Harry Styles. You can have any girl you want.” I said.

“Yeah but I have you.” Harry said. He planted a soft kiss on my lips.

“You have nothing to be jealous about, I promise.” Harry said. I nodded.

“Wait, I don’t want to go back into the club.” I said. Harry frowned.

“Let’s go for a walk.” I said. I intertwined my hand with Harry’s. We walked down the streets of New York. It was so peaceful. We came to a bench in the park and we sat down. I cuddled up next to Harry.

“What am I going to do when you go on tour?” I said.

“What you came to New York to do.” Harry said.

“Yeah but it won’t be the same without you.” I said.

“Don’t worry. Everything will be alright. I will be back before you know it.” Harry said kissing my head.

“When is that?”

“Christmas.” Harry said. “It’s only like 4 months away.” He said.

“4 months too long.” I replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waddup everyone?! Sorry I have been like MIA I am super busy with Dance, Cheer, School, and I am trying to apply to colleges. AHH its super stressful. ANYWAYS this story sucks yeah I know. i'm running out of ideas. comment your ideas or what you wish to see happen! If you give me feedback I will tell you about my embarrassing moment at school. Its pretty bad. Anyways! Oh and yeah @I_like_food08 Oscar is mine. PEACE OUTTTT