Chapter 8

HEY MY FRIENDS!!! i really hope you like my story!!! i try to update as much as possible. Please spread the word! i worked to hard for not a lot of people to see it. oh i lied NEXT chapter is where things start to heat up! this chapter is more of like a comfort thing! Anyways guys what do you think should happen? should i keep going until married life, and a pregnancy. Or should then not end up together? Do you want a happy or sad ending!? Tell me what you think! comment below! all your opinions are important! thanks guys! enjoy! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

*Harry’s Pov*

Aw she was so cute curled up on my lap. She must have been exhausted because she fell asleep instantly. I stroked her hair. Her friend Tyler sat down in a chair across from me.

“What’s up mate?” he said opening a beer.

“Nothing much.” I replied.

“So I hear you guys are in a band right? It’s called One Direction?”

“Yeah. You have never heard of it either?” I asked. Wow dancers must really isolate themselves from the rest of the world.

“Nope. I dance most of the time so I don’t really have a social life. And when I do I am trying to spend time with my girlfriend.” He explained.

“Oh wow. Is it hard for you to balance a girlfriend and still dance?” I asked.

“Sometimes. But I really love her, so I make time. She is really good with how much I dance and how I balance it. I’m sure you guys know what that’s like. Being in a band and all.”

“Uh. I don’t have a girlfriend. But Louis, Zayn, and Liam do.” I explained and I looked down at Cammie who was sleeping peacefully. I slightly smiled at her but I think Tyler noticed.

“Ahhh. Now I see why you don’t have a girlfriend. Waiting for that special lady...eh?” he said looking at Cammie and then back at me.

“Umm… I don’t know. I mean she is gorgeous but she is so serious with dance. Plus she doesn’t have any feelings for me at all.” I said blushing and looking at the ground.

“Ahh…Mate! That’s how Cammie is. She is a strong girl and you have to break through to her to get to that sweet side of her. She is truly amazing. I love her with all my heart.”

“You love her?” I felt a bit of jealousy come over me. Tyler laughed.

“She is my best mate! I love her like that. We have been dancing together since we could walk. There is nothing emotional going on between us. We kiss sometimes but it is no big deal. It is usually for dance or just as a comfort thing.” He explained. I wasn’t too thrilled about the kiss thing but I am glad they are just friends. Plus I would never be able to compete with him.

I looked at the clock and it was 6:30pm and Cammie was still sleeping.

“Are any of you lads getting hungry?” I asked. Everyone said yes. I slowly moved Cammie’s head and I got off the couch. I went into the kitchen and I grabbed some spaghetti. I filled up the pot with water. Once it came to a boil I threw the pasta in. Next, I opened the can of sauce and I put it in a pan and heated it up. I added some garlic; I added salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and some chopped peppers and onions. I made some meatballs and garlic bread from scratch. Finally all that was left to make was the salad. That was easy to make.

“Hi can I help you with anything?” I looked over on the couch and Cammie was still sleeping so this must be Ashley.

“Sure love. Can you set the table?” I pointed her to where the plates and utensils were.