Chapter 7

HELLO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!!! i just realized i am probably a lot older than all of you!! omg. Anyways i love the LWWY music video! its amazing! well enjoy this nice long chapter. its sort of a filler. the next chapter is Very intresting so stay tuned! please COMMENT, VOTE, and SPREAD THE WORD! love you all!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I stretched and walked over to the sink and washed my face, put on some pants and walked down stairs.

“Morning love!” Danielle said sitting at the table.

“Morning!” Liam said after her.

I sat down with them. There was bacon, fruit, pancakes, eggs, bagels, muffins and doughnuts all on the table.

“Where did you get all this food?” I said taking a plate and scooping up some fruit, taking bacon, eggs, and a pancake.

“Well we bought most of it and then we cooked what need to be cooked.” Danielle said putting a piece of watermelon in her mouth. I started shoving food in my mouth.

“Wow for such a tiny girl and a dancer, you eat quite a bit.” Liam chuckled. I nodded as I swallowed. We finished up breakfast and I went upstairs to change. I put on jean shorts, a white tank top with a hot pink cardigan with ¾ sleeves, a necklace, and my printed wedges. I brushed my hair and put on a little makeup. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs.

“I will be ready in a few minutes to take you to pick up your friends.” Danielle said.

“No don’t worry about it. I will just call a cab. I want to prepare them before they meet you guys and stuff.” I explained.

“Are you sure?” I nodded.

The Cab pulled up in front of the house I jumped in and told him where to go. I arrived at the airport. I handed the guy his money and climbed out of the car. I saw my sister and Tyler standing.

“CAMMIE!” Ashley yelled pulling me in for a hug. I was actually happy to see her.

“CAMMIE!!!!” Tyler said admiring my outfit. I smiled and I hugged him.

“Oh my god! I missed you guys so much!” I said.

“Cammie it’s only been like 4 days.” Ashley said. We walked out of the airport and I called another cab and we all climbed in.

“It feels like longer!” I said

“So I know I asked Tyler if he knew who One Direction was. What about you Ashley?” I asked her.

 “OH EMM GEE! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!” Ashley squealed. Of course she knew who they were.

“I didn’t know who they were until I got my mentor.” I explained.

“No way Danielle Peazer is your mentor?!” Ashley said with a huge smile on her face. She knew Danielle was a dancer so I guess it was just a lucky guess. I nodded.

“Okay so what’s so good about them?” Tyler asked. I was about to answer but Ashley beat me to it.

“DUH! They are like the hottest boy band in the world! They are amazing singers and they are so funny! Are we going to get to meet them?” she asked.

“Umm if you want too.” I said

“WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT? Of course I want to meet them!” she said. I rolled my eyes this is not going to be good. We arrived at Liam’s apartment. We walked to the door and I knocked on it. Liam opened the door and Ashley jumped on him.