Chapter 5

Enjoy guys!!! i love you all!! please comment, vote and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help spread the word about this fanfiction! i want to prove to myself my writting is actually good! Haha! Anyways i hope you like this chapter!! 

p.s the picture to the side is not me! i wish! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

*Harry’s Pov*

This girl Cammie was extremely hot. She was thin, tall, and muscular. She had brown hair and blue eyes. She was gorgeous but she sure was a bitch. I was just being my normal flirty self and she wouldn’t even show any interest in me, except hate. I did nothing to her to make her hate me. I was going to make her like me, if it was the last thing I do.

“Dude, can you lay off her just a little? She is meeting us for the first time.” Niall said.

“So it’s not like she doesn’t know who we are. Plus I am just trying to get to know her.” I said

“Actually she doesn’t know who we are.” Liam said.

“You mean she just isn’t a big of fan as other people right?”

“No, I mean she has no idea who we are. As in she has never heard of One Direction.” He explained. Who has never heard of One Direction? Does this girl live under a rock?!

“WHAT?! That’s obscured! Everyone knows who we are.”

“Not her. She has dedicated 95% of her life to dancing. But shhh here she comes. Please just tone it down a little.” Liam begged.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes. Cammie entered and she was wearing black skin tight booty shorts, a hot pink sports bra and a grey loose tank top. Words can’t even describe how much I loved this outfit. She sat back down but ignored me.

“So Cammie where are you from?” Zayn asked.

“I am from Pittsburg Pennsylvania.” She answered

“Wow that’s far from here. What is it like there?” Zayn said

“Um it’s completely different than here. It’s kind of boring their actually.” She explained.

“What is your favorite kind of dance?” Niall asked.

“Um Pointe and Contemporary.” She answered. We all looked at her confused. She laughed and pulled out a fancy Ballet Shoe from her bag.

“These are Pointe shoes. See there is wood on the top so that we can stand on our tippy toes” She said tapping the front of the shoe. “And Contemporary is a slow type of dance. It is very emotional.” She continued.

“So are you a good dancer?” Louis asked with a smirk.

“Uhmm I don’t know. I guess” Cammie answered uncomfortably

“She’s an amazing dancer! I can’t wait till you guys see her piece!” Danielle exclaimed.  I never really considered dance a sport, but it is very important to people so I guess I will just have to see for myself.

We arrived at the interview the boys headed toward the dressing room. I quietly followed Danielle and Cammie from behind. Plus I liked the view. They arrived at a room with Mirrors and ballet bars. I saw Cammie put her bags down. Danielle was looking through music. Cammie was on the floor with her legs apart stretching from side to side. Then she was in her splits. Ouch. Just watching someone do a split physically hurts me. I was really enjoying watching them stretch until someone pulled my arm.