Chapter 22

PICTURE OF CARA  DELEVINGE TO THE SIDE BECAUSE SHE IS GOREGOUS AND I LOVE HER!!!!  she is no way accosiate with this story. Warning: Cara may cause sever insecurities, jealous, and the ability to make you feel like a potato. You have been warned!  ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chapter 22*

*Cameron’s Pov*

Everyone has been here for about two months. The girls left a few weeks ago. Everyone else is leaving in a few weeks. Everything has been amazing. Harry and I have been inseparable. He is my best friend. Speaking of my other best friend, today is a very special day. Tyler proposed to Bridget a while back and today is the wedding. I was thrilled to be one of Bridget’s brides maids. I climbed out of bed. I threw on some sweat pants and a sweat shirt. It was a little chilly out since it was October. Harry was still sleeping. I opened the door quietly and I tip toed down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” Madison asked.

“I have to meet Bridget at the church.” I said putting on my moccasins.

“Can I come!” she begged with her big brown eyes looking up at me. I sighed.

“How can I say no to you?” I said with a smile.

“Yay! Wait one second!” she said running up the stairs to change. I walked into the kitchen. My dad was at the table reading the paper and my mom was making pancakes.

“Hi daddy.” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Good morning.”

“Hi mom!” I said also giving her a kiss.

“Hi honey! Are you off to the church?” She said flipping a pancake.

“Yes! We have a long day ahead of us.” I said grabbing an apple.

“Hello everyone.” Liam said in his sweet English accent. Madison came running down the stairs.

“I am ready!” she said. I grabbed my car keys and we headed out the door.

“Make sure everyone is at the church by 4! Don’t be late!” I called as I closed the door behind me.

I climbed in my car and Maddie sat in the back seat. I pulled out of the drive way and I turned on the radio.

“Oooh! Turn it up!” She said.

“Hey I just met you, and this is crazy! But here’s my number, so call me maybe!!” she sang along to the song. I started dancing in my seat. I finally arrived at the church. I grabbed Madison’s hand and we walked inside. I finally found one of the other brides-maids. She lead me down to the dressing room where they put on my lavender dress. They curled my hair and pinned some pieces back. They added a fancy amount of makeup. I looked gorgeous. Maddie was enjoying getting her makeup done too. This was going to be one beautiful wedding.

*Harry’s Pov*

I woke up to an empty bed. I stretched and I sat up as I ran my fingers through my curls. I stood up and walked downstairs. Liam was on the couch drinking coffee; Niall was shoving food down his throat as Cammie’s mom was cooking more. Cammie’s dad was reading the paper and I guess Louis, Jake and Ashley were asleep.

I walked over to Cammie’s dad.

“Good morning Mr. Parks.” I said and he looked up from his paper. Greeting me with a smile.

“Hello Mrs. Parks.” I said walking over to Cammie’s mom and giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

“Good Morning Harry.” She said with a smile. I sat down at the table next to Niall.