Chapter 16

YAY!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the 1,000 reads!!! you guys are the best!!!! lets try to get more? The more reads the more i will update!!!!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! PLEASE COMMENT! love ya all!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

*Harry’s Pov*

I feel like the worst boyfriend ever! I should have told her the truth about Alex and I should have protected her. This is all my fault. I sat on the couch running my hands through my curls. I closed my eyes. All I could think about was the look on Cammie’s face.  She was terrified and the tears spilling out of her crystal blue eyes. I began to feel sick to my stomach. I felt tears fill up in my eyes. A hand touched my shoulder. I looked up. It was Tyler.

“Hello Mate.” He said in a soft voice. I looked at him.

“She’s going to be alright. She wasn’t injured beside the bruise on her face. She’s just a bit shaken up.” He said.

“This is all my fault.” I said looking down.

“You did nothing wrong! This was all Alex’s fault. You didn’t know what he was going to do. This could have happened to anyone.” He said reassuringly.

“But I never told Cammie the story about Alex. She had a bad feeling about the show today I should have listened to her.”

“None of us listened to her. We were all at fault for not listening to her and one of us should have went with her to the dressing room. We should just be thankful that she is alive and that she is safe now.” Tyler said with a smile.

“Yeah I guess you’re right.” I said.

“Try to get some sleep.” He said. Danielle, Liam, Tyler, and Ashley went back to Liam’s Flat. They though it would be best for Cammie to stay here with me. It was about 1 in the morning. Cammie was asleep and my bed and Louis was in his. I curled up on the couch and I tried to go to sleep.

*

I heard a scream. I jumped of the couch and I ran into my room where Cammie was. She was screaming and Kicking. I tried to wake her up.

“Cammie! Cammie! Wake up! You’re having a nightmare.” I said shaking her. She woke up and burst into tears. I knew exactly what she was dreaming about.

“Harry, I can’t stop thinking about it.” She sobbed into my shirt. I stroked her hair.

“Shhhh, everything will be okay. I’m right here.” I said. We laid down on the bed and Cammie was in my arms. She was shaking with fear. I tried to calm her down. I started to sing to her. I sang Liam’s part in moments.

 Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands

Touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

Then I started to sing my part.

If we could only have this life