Chapter 39

Chapter 39

*Cammie’s POV*

The flight back home was peaceful. I was already beginning to miss Harry’s family. They were so wonderful. The flight was pretty long and I fell asleep through most of it. We finally landed and I got off the air plane. I walked into the lobby and I saw Tyler. I guess he was picking us up. I ran and jumped in his arms.

“TYLER!” I screamed.

“Hey Cam!” he hugged me back.

“I missed you so much!” I said.

“I missed you too.” He smiled.

“How’s Bridget?” I asked.

“She’s uh fine. How’s Harry?”

“He’s great!” I said turning around and smiled at him he waved. I waved him to come next to me.

“Hey Harry!” Tyler said giving Harry a friendly hand shake.

“Hello mate!” Harry responded. It was good to be back where I belong. Here in New York.

 “Let’s go get your bags.” Tyler said walking me to the terminal.  

*Harry’s POV*

 “Well are you ready to go?” she asked. I nodded. I took Cammie’s hand in mine and we walked toward the exit of the airport. We walked outside and there were thousands of fans all around us. Cammie hates these crowds. I know she does. I trudged my way through them and we walked to Tyler’s car.  Cammie and I both climbed into the back seat and Tyler climbed into the driver’s seat. Cammie released a huge breath.

“You okay?” I asked as I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

“Yeah I’m fine.” She said sinking back into her seat after she put her seatbelt on. Tyler started heading back to the dorms.

“Babe, I’m sorry. I know how the crowds of fans affect you.” I said feeling extremely guilty.

“It’s okay. I am fine.” She said sternly. We sat in the car and road back to the dorm rooms. We climbed out of the car and grabbed all of our bags.

*Cameron’s POV*

 I was so excited to see Brenda. I ran to my room and knocked on the door. Brenda opened the door and a huge smile stretched across her face.

“Cammie!” she said I jumped into her arms.

“Brenda!” I said hugging her back. Brenda and I are extremely close and I missed her so much.

“Oh my god! You look great! Did you have fun?!” she asked. I nodded.

“I had a great time. Harry’s family is so sweet.” I said. A few minutes later Harry walked through the door. Brenda smiled at him.

“Hello Brenda.” Harry said.

“Hi Harry.” She said keeping calm.

“So what else did you do?!” Brenda asked.

“We went to dinner, hung around the house, slept under the stars, oh and I met Ed Sheeran.” I said squealing a little.

“OH MY GOD! No you did not!” Brenda screamed. I nodded intensely.

“I DID!” Brenda and I were jumping up and down fangirling to the max. Harry was watching us from behind and just laughing. Brenda stopped jumping. I looked at her in confusion. She put her hands on her hips.

“Don’t even look at us like that.” She scowled.

“Like what?” Harry smirked.

“Like we are insane. You would fangirl too if you met the singer you loved.” She said.