chapter 31

Chapter 31

*Cameron’s POV*

Harry’s family is so adorable. They love him so much it is insane. They are all so close and loving. It’s so cute. We went up the stairs and we walked into Harry’s old bedroom. I looked around. I looked at all of his old pictures he had, his high school diploma and his singing competitions. It was so adorable. I picked up a picture of him and his band. The caption said. “White Eskimo.”. I starred at it and smiled.

“Harry?” I asked.

“Yeah babe?” he said unpacking the suitcases.

“What did you want to be when you grew up? Other than a famous pop star?” I asked fiddling with the picture.

“Well, I was planning on going to university to study law, business and sociology. I didn’t really have a set career in mind.” He answered.

“Do you miss being well not famous?” I asked.

“Sometimes, I mean I wish that I could have finished out university and stuff but I love what I do.” He said walking closer to me. He put his hands on my hips. I put the picture down.

“I also wish I could go places without people watching my every move. There are cameras and fans everywhere. I feel like I can’t take you anywhere or make it easier for us to have a normal relationship.” He frowned. I placed my hand on his cheek.

“That doesn’t matter. As long as we are together we will make the best of it. This is your career and this is your life. You shouldn’t live it in fear of what people might say or find out.” I said. He smiled.

“What would I do without you?” He said. I smiled. I shrugged.

“So where are we going to dinner tonight?” I asked looking through my clothes.

“I don’t know, but knowing my parents probably somewhere fancy.” He said.

“I don’t know what to wear.” I said sitting on the bed. Harry smiled and reached into his bag. He pulled out a gorgeous dress. It was a black long sleeve fitted dress, the top part near the chest was laced and there was a low open back. I gasped. “Oh my god, Harry!” I said. I admired the dress.

“Surprise!” He said. I smiled. I took the dress and I put it carefully on the bed. I hugged my boyfriend.

“You’re seriously the best.” I said.

“I know.” He replied cockily. “Now get ready love” he said. I had Harry show me to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I was wrapped in a towel and I walked into the bedroom. Harry was smiling ear to ear. I rolled my eyes then laughed.

“You can use the shower.” I said pushing him out of the room.

I slid on the dress. It fit perfectly. I pulled on my strappy, black stilettos. I then moved onto my makeup. I put on a few coats of mascara, then I put on a shimmery, sparkly eye shadow and then I out lined my eyes with liquid eyeliner followed by red lipstick. I took my hair out of the towel and I blow dried it. Then I curled my hair and I pinned a few pieces back.  I hair sprayed my hair and I sprayed myself with my favorite perfume. It drives Harry nuts. I waited for Harry to come out of the bathroom. He was wearing a black tux. He looked amazing.

“You-You…Look” Harry was unable to speak. I hope that was a good thing.

“Thanks. So do you!” I smiled. Harry offered me his arm. I hooked onto it and we walked down the stairs. Gemma and Anne looked flawless and Robin looked very handsome. I am guessing this is a fancy restaurant.