Chapter 10

SORRY GUYSS!!! this chapter is really short! But the ending is my favorite!! i hope you all like it!! please help my story get more reads! i have worked so hard and i feel like barley anyone has seen it! it would mean the world to me! thank you! i provide you guys with a story and you can provide me with fans! its a win win!!! Anyways comment, vote and Spread the word!!!! i love you alll!!!! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

*Cameron’s pov*

“It’s alright! Oh my god Cammie?!” I recognized the familiar Australian accent.

“Tyler?” I said as he helped me up.

“What are you doing here!? And why do you smell like that?” he said wrinkling his nose.

“Long story.” I said staring at the ground.

“Tell me! I’m always here for you Cam. Don’t ever forget that!” Tyler said. I cracked a smile.

“I know. But I really just need a shower.” I said.

“Okay let’s get you back to Liam’s apartment. We are about 5 minutes away from it.” Tyler said. We started walking.

“Why are you alone? Where is everyone?” I asked.

“Well, I was getting tired of shopping and I really need to Skype with Bridget. So I decided I would head back to Liam’s till I bumped into you.”

“Ahh. That makes sense.” I said. We walked up to the front steps of Liam’s apartment. We opened the door. I ran upstairs and I took the longest shower ever. I threw on my yoga pants and a tank top. I tied up my hair in a bun. I sat on my bed and I threw my face in my pillow and I just cried. I cried, and cried and cried. I have never cried so much.

“Cammie?” there was a knock on the door.

“GO AWAY!”I yelled into my pillow.

The door opened and Tyler came in and sat on my bed. He was rubbing my back.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” he asked

“Everything!” I said looking at him.

“Like what?”

“My life sucks. I went to the stupid audition! I came on this stupid trip! I met stupid One Direction! Now I have to come up with a stupid show! This is too much for me to handle. I just want to go home! I hate it here.” I said crying into his shirt. He stroked my hair.

“Aww babe. It will get better. I know you miss your house but think about the audition. When you get in, you will be in one of the best dance schools in the U.S. and then people will see how good you are. Now tell me, what happened with Harry?” he said. I looked up at him.

“How did you know it is because of Harry?” I asked

“Because I know you and you only cry for two reasons. And you’re not crying because of dance. so this is because of a boy. It has happened before. Now tell me what happened before I go over to his apartment and rip him in half.” he threatened. Aw Tyler was so cute when he was trying to protect me.

“Well I told Harry how I use to bake all the time. So he wanted to surprise me and he took me to the bakery he used to work at. So he took me to the back and we started to make cupcakes from scratch.” I started I laughed a little at what I was about to say next. “Harry warned me not to turn the mixer up to high or it will make a mess and I didn’t listen so it got all over his face. Then he took and egg and smashed it on my head. Then I took flour and threw it at his face. Then he picked me up and threatened to put me in the trash can if I didn’t apologize. It was a joke obviously. I didn’t apologize so that’s how I ended up in the trash. I poured the trash on him after and then we laughed and baked the cupcakes. Finally after they were frosted we ate them. Then when we were eating them Harry had frosting on his lips…” I stopped.