replaced - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; ' Can you do a fic where Colby and the reader are just friends but toucy feely friends with inside jokes and everything. Everyone thinks they're dating and Sam gets jealous because he feels left out til Colby reveals he actually has feelings for the reader. '

Warnings; swearing, FLUFF

Word Count; 1.9k

GENDER NEUTRAL FOR THE BOYS OF THE FANDOM

——

Colby feels like he's known you his entire life, with how close you two have grown over the small span of the year. When you were first brought into the friend group, it was because of Katrina. You were an old friend of hers, and you've lived in California for a while now, trying to spread your wings a little bit.

At first it was difficult, because you knew absolutely no one, and you'd basically trailed after Katrina a little bit when it came to moving from Canada to the United States. You were lost, had nothing much to your name, because you hadn't wanted to bring down all of your belongings in the case that you wanted to go right back home after discovering that it wasn't for you.

But Katrina came in last minute, and she told you that she was more than willing to let you stay at her place, and have her friends. You felt bad, of course. Because often when it comes to offering your own friends to someone else, it could mean that jealousy would spark between the two people. Maybe one person gets more attention the other, and you start to feel left out or something.

Then Katrina insisted, and you decided that it would hurt. You'd just keep to yourself as best as you could, try not to create too many problems. Before you knew it, you'd made friends out of everyone in the group. It took a while to make you open up and talk about yourself more. Stop being that mysterious person in the corner of the room in YouTube videos.

You were introduced a couple of times in Katrina, Jake and Tara's videos, as they tried to get the fans used to you first. Calmly explaining that you weren't dating anyone, that you're new to the YouTube world and you'd rather not have a channel yourself. Instead you'd work at the cafe at the corner of the street, within walking distance of the apartment that you share with Katrina.

When the fans were calm, you were slowly included in everyone elses' videos and instagram stories. They tried not to place too much spotlight on you, so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable. The fans loved you, and the problem of them all thinking you were dating one of the single guys died out. But of course, it wasn't completely cut out, the shipping wars got worse.

Colby has always admired the fact that you've turned a blind eye to that all together. It bothers everyone else, especially the ones that are already dating someone, but you've seemed to have decided that you're not too worried about it. If you're not dating them, or planning on dating them, then why does it matter? As long as you're happy where you are, then it doesn't matter what the fans think at all.

They don't influence your actions or hold you back. And that's mainly because you don't have a channel yourself, you don't make videos for the people. You just appear in them from time to time to let them know that you're doing well, and that's it. There's only a couple of people's channels where you appear regularly, and that's Sam's and Colby's.

Because of you hanging around Colby often, you and him share a different bond that no one else really understands. Which is cheesy, and almost a little disgusting because of how cheesy it is. But it's true, everyone is friends, and Sam and Colby have a good bond, but there are things that you and Colby do, that he and Sam can't do.