corn maze - Reggie Webber

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; "JANDOCNSAISOCJC IM SO HAOOY YOURE WRITING AGAIN I LOVE UR STUFF !!! CAN I GET A REGGIE FIC WHERE LIKE EVERYONE THINKS GHEYV HATE EACH OTHER CAUSE THEYRE ALWAYS FIGHTING (LIKE REG AND TARA) AND THE GROUO DECIDES TO GO TO A CORN MAZE BUT READER AND REGGUE GETS LOST AND READER HAS A PANIC ATTSVK SO REGGIE HELPS HER THROUGH UT (MAYBE BY KISSING HER TO HELP) AND THEY CONFESS THEIR FEELINGS AND EVERYONE FINDS THEM KISSING AND THEYRE CONFUSED AF AND ARE LIKE "DID WE MISS SOMETHING HERE??" IDK ILY!!!!!"

Warnings; swearing, bickering

Word Count; 1,825 words

——

It's not that you hate him, it's the fact that he's less than graceful when expressing his feelings to you, giving off the impression that he's the one that doesn't like you, not the either way around. And so when the times come where you two do have to interact, it's not so pleasant.

Once again, it's not your fault to a certain extent. If he would just be a bit kinder and make it seem like he likes you just a little bit, them maybe you wouldn't be so harsh against him. But in all fairness, you're not going to be the one to make the first move because he's technically the one that was mean first.

You've been nothing but kind to Reggie. But this is how he repays you, by acting like a total asshole, and just like you just said, you're not going to go out of your way to be nice to someone who doesn't have the same curtesy for you.

Now that's all out of the way, the entire friend group thought it would be fun to go to s pumpkin patch. Completed with activities like pumpkin carving contests, apple bobbing contents, hayrides and even a corn maze. And since the group is dramatic and very obviously have a thing for the theatrics, you all decided that it would be fun to do at night.

So, in the meantime, before you all went into the corn maze, you'd decided that it would be best to split into three groups, since you're all a lot when hanging out together.

The first group that formed was Colby, Sam, Katrina, Jake, Tara, Reggie and, yourself. Basically sectioning off the main half of the group already.

Following that was Corey, Devyn, Xepher and, Griffin. Devyn and Corey had came to agreement that they might as well catch up while you're all out of the house. The breakup was a mutual agreement of course, but that doesn't mean that they hung out after. Plus, with being together they can work together to try and steer Xepher and Griffin away from Mike the entire time.

Which brings up the last part of the group, Kevin, Mike, Aryia and, Cassie will be the last of it.

The only reason why the groups are so small after the one big one, is because you all were in a heated discussion that the others weren't as interested in. Especially since it was over something ridiculous.

During the playful argument that was going on, Reggie had taken it to a whole new level after one of your calm side-comments. That was aimed towards Colby, not him. But of course, Reggie must've mistook that for talking to him—like you ever—and made a sly remark in return, pissing you off.

Suddenly, you were a little less cheery to be hanging out with the group. However, Jake and Tara noticed this, shifted you to the others, and then split off. Turning the three groups into four, and making the groups even.

Katrina wanted to know everything on why they left. You didn't have anything to give her, besides the fact that Jake and Tara were probably trying to keep you two from lunging at each other throats. She agreed, and then you two went back to what you guys were talking about before.