submissive - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; " Could you do a Colby imagine where Y/n's been teasing him all day and he tries to keep it together but can't " - anon

Warnings; swearing, fluff, hints at smut

Word Count; 1,367 words

——

It's a little game that you like to play with Colby every now and then. You enjoy it, a lot more than you probably should. And you're not entirely sure about Colby, because sometimes he's into it, and sometimes he's not. It really depends on his mood before he leaves for whatever you two will be doing for the day. But today is one of those days that you decided that you want to mess around with him for the rest of the day.

Poor Colby can't even tell when you're deciding to pull something like this on him. It's always too late, and you don't start to tease until you're finally wherever you're going to be for the rest of the day. And it only gets progressively worse the more you two are away from the house, or rather, apartment.

You'll do it everywhere possible, trying to make him uncomfortable. Because it's somewhat of a pleasure watching him squirm because of the way you stand, sit, the way your place your hands... he's really so sensitive in certain areas, it's almost a joke.

It's only gets better when your friends will ask him what's wrong, and he can't just give it away. As irritating as it is to be teased the entire days, if he were to give it way that you're just teasing him again, it would have your friends looking out for that type of stuff from then on.

On days where you're being over the top, and he's so aggravated, it's hilarious to watch him try to keep it from the others. He knows that he'll regret it the second that he does give it away. Because on the days that he's in the mood, you teasing him is like his own little personal heaven.

To give that away would be no fun. He's basically giving away one of his own... fantasies. No lack of a better word this time, this is all he wants and more. You're sure that at times he wouldn't mind pushing it. On the brink of you two getting caught by your friends.

Of course, all the teasing leads you to be just as sensitive as he can be sometimes. At the end of the day, though, it's all so rewarding. Sometimes when you get back to his apartment, he'll wait a little while longer if there's something more important that he has to take care of. Other times, you won't last more than a minute after his front door is locked.

The Kitchen, living room, bathroom, office, bedroom, loft... let's just say that they've all had their turns smd they've been explored more than they'll ever have to be for the next few years.

There was one time that you two almost—so damn fucking close—got to fuck on the balcony. And then a neighbor showed up on their balcony and then the fun was ruined. You two haven't been able to get to that point since, but god would it be entertaining for him to explain... and the landlord?

A low whistle leaves your lips as you think of the consequences, leaning back in your chair slightly. Your legs open a little wider involuntarily, and Colby catches this. A scowl crosses his face as he eyes you from the corner of his eye. He's certain that you're doing this on purpose, but it was a mere coincidence.

Colby shifts uncomfortably on his seat, you watch as he pushes down on his jeans a little bit. Making you snicker in response, rubbing your nose like you're laughing at your own little joke. Which it is, and Colby still is glaring at you.

Jake comes around the couch, eyes searching for someone. This makes Colby give up on his pants, and instead he slaps one of your legs lightly. Pushing them closed, like that'll give Jake any bright ideas. Almost as if he doesn't have a girlfriend or anything.

However, as you look closer at the situation, you can see that Mike is also giving you a look. Almost like you don't have a boyfriend of your own. It's a little flattering but also concerning, considering the fact that they're good friends.

Or maybe it's because Colby is attempting and failing to hide the problem that's growing in his pants. And as time goes on, it only gets more uncomfortable.

Turning towards Colby, you give him a bright smile. Batting your eyes a little bit as you scoot towards him, wrapping your arm around his side. As you use your body as a shield, you place your hand a little too high for his comfort.

He glares at you plainly, but there's a hidden look in his eyes that's begging for you to give up already. Ease up on him, since he's been dealing with all of this since earlier today. All you two have to do is make it through pizza night, and then he'll be able to do whatever he wants to you. If he makes it that long.

Colby's biting his lip a little bit, and you smile to yourself at the sight. Turning what used to be a small smirk into this giant, cheeky grin. The hope deflates in his eyes, and before you can say anything, he leans forward, voice just above a whisper. Low enough so only you can hear him.

"Please?" He asks.

Your eyes widen a little bit as you back up slightly. Colby takes this as an opportunity, "I can't wait."

His voice is almost a whine, and then the surprised look slowly turns smug as you smirk at him, once again, "Are you... begging?"

You'd almost expected Colby to have given up, say no and go back to trying to keep it subtle. But the way that his face turns red and he has to take a second to talk again, makes you realize that he is.

He's a sub, your mind screams at you. But that isn't right, because you've seen him be more dominant than you at times. And so, your mind corrects itself, he's a switch. He's your switch.

"Please," Colby whispers again, you can barely hear it.

You turn to look over your shoulder slightly, to see that everyone is still caught up in their own conversations. Tara, Reggie, and Jake are taking pictures and showing it to each other. Their laughter is contagious, and you can see that Cassie and Kevin are sort of leaning in to be included.

Mike, Sam, Aryia, and Katrina seem to be talking about music. Something that you'd assume Sam wouldn't be interested in. But then you realize that he's probably interested for Katrina's sake, since it's her passion.

Everyone else—Corey, Devyn, Xepher, Griffin, Aaron, etc—are all split into their own groups. Talking about whatever.

No one is paying attention to you two. The both of you could slip out of the room and no one would really care. And then slipping back in twenty, thirty, forty minutes later wouldn't matter. They just wouldn't notice.

When you look back as Colby, you nod, "Only because you said please."

He's quick to kiss you, before leaving the room as fast as possible. He didn't make it subtle as all when he left the apartment, presumably going back to his own. There, he will be waiting, without a doubt.

Katrina gives you a look as you stand up, straightening out your shirt as you grab your phone, "What're you guys doing?"

"He realized that he needs to do a couple of things with a promotion or something. He's been waiting on an email and I think he just got it. We'll be back in a few." You smile at them.

"Don't take too long, we just ordered the pizza," Sam holds up his phone, showing the orders been placed.

"If we're not back in time, don't wait on us," you smile, "See y'all in a bit."

Some wave, and then you're out of the apartment. You can't help the smile on your face when you open the apartment door, to see that Colby's already on his jeans.

"Eager?" You tease, locking the door behind you.

"You have no idea." Colby moans.