Not Your Fault - Trap House

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Reader caught her boyfriend cheating, and after not seeing her for a while, the roommates find that she's a mess.

Warnings; hints of sex, cheating, swearing.

Word Count; 1,318 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

As you've been mercilessly telling yourself for the past week and a half; you should've noticed the difference.

Your boyfriend hadn't been acting the same since a party that he had gone to, but a day or two after, he had finally started to act at least a little more normal. And then... he didn't.

One night you went over to his apartment to hang out with him, of course, you'd asked him if it was alright, and when he didn't respond, you went anyway. Ryan was the type to not respond, but still not care either way.

That should've been one of the red flags.

You went over with high spirits, excited to tell him about the latest thing you've been up to. And to see how he's been, to see if he'd gone back to normal yet, or wanted to talk it out.

Since he normally does that with you.

However, when you got up to the door, you heard two voices. One that was very familiar, Ryan's voice. And then one that wasn't so familiar, one that was high-pitched, giggling.

It dawned on you faster than you thought it would.

Ryan never has girls over, and he's told you multiple times before that he's never needed anyone more than you. And he was so genuine with the words, that you believed it. There was no reason not to.

Plus, one of his complaints with girls, was that they were all the same. They all dressed the same at the parties and drank and drank and never had a difference between them.

Which means he found a girl that wasn't like them, but like you, and better. Throwing you away so quickly without even telling you. He hadn't even bothered to text you in the last couple of days either, something that he never did.

You two were supposedly in love.

While you were at the apartment, you knew that you couldn't just walk away. And that there was that slight, slight chance of her just being a friend, or someone from work.

So, what did you do? You opened that apartment door, half expecting for it to be closed. It swung right open, and right in front of you, you saw something that you thought you'd never see.

It wasn't like she was over for just a date, she was also apparently over for more, as you saw. Her, half-naked on top of his kitchen counter.

Ryan had peeked around her body and turned white as a sheet.

"So, these girls are your type, huh?" you remarked, looking around the apartment slightly, "Nice job, Ryan. Have fun with those type of girls, my friend."

And you left, just like that. The door had slammed painfully hard behind you as you heard Ryan yelling your name.

Of course, you didn't listen. It wasn't until he'd come out into the hallway, trying to grab you, when you reacted harshly.

"Don't fucking touch me!" you yelled, pointing a finger at him, "We're over! You should've seen that coming!"

"(Y/n)—"