Baby - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

------

Summary; Reader has a baby with Colby :)

Warnings; none :)

Word Count; 1,724 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

Grabbing onto Colby's hand, your other is placed on your stomach as if that'll release a little bit of the pain. You're not feeling much at the moment, but you know it's coming for you, sooner or later. And you're hoping it's later.

Colby has your overnight bag thrown over his shoulder, and he carefully guides you down the staircase so you don't fall. You can really see over your stomach at the moment.

"Want me to carry you, your highness?" Corey asks from behind you.

You roll your eyes and huff out; "I'm going to throw you down the staircase,"

Colby looks past you, presumably at Corey, giving him a warning look, before you reach the bottom of the stairs. After that, your loving boyfriend leads you to the car.

Sam, Corey and Jake join you inside of the car, Aaron isn't home at the moment, but he's supposed to meet you guys at the hospital later, since he's hanging out with his girlfriend.

You don't really care, the only thing you really do care about is the fact that you already have a ton of idiots following you over there right now, instead of later.

In the back seat, Jake is sitting next to one of the doors, you're sitting in the middle, and Colby is on the other side of him. You're basically sandwiched, which wasn't your ideal, but the guys seem to be giving you the space at the moment, so there isn't that much to complain about.

Up front, Sam is driving and Corey is in the passenger seat. Mainly because you trust Sam a lot more than you do Corey. But if Aaron was there, he'd be the one driving, no questions asked.

"Do you have contractions yet?" Colby asks, rubbing his hand over yours, but his eyes are staring straight ahead, at the windshield, just in case Sam might miss something on the road.

Colby isn't even a dad yet and he's getting that Spidey sense. He knows something bad might happen on the way there, so his senses are heightened, he just wants to get you to the hospital in one piece.

"Do you want me to have contractions?"

"Please don't have a baby in the back of my car," Sam says from the front, looking at you through the mirror.

"Road trip baby!" Jake laughs, Corey joins in for the moment.

"No, I just want to know so we can be counting,"

"You'll know when it starts," You lean your head against his shoulder, "Trust me,"

"Not a doubt in my mind,"

The rest of the ride was filled with the guys shooting last minute names, all of which you shot down, of course. Then, when you had to get out of the car, all sorts of profanities filled the air.

Along with a couple of choice words aimed at Colby when he tried to make you feel better. Like saying how you two will have a baby soon, at least, and it'll all be over once you're out of labor.

You quickly reminded him that the pain wasn't going to be over then. And that you still had to not only deal with him, but the baby now too. Hoping that the child won't end up as much as an idiot as he did.