Failed Prank - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Could you do one where the reader and Sam do a cheating prank on Kat but Colby walks in and somehow he ends us confessing feelings?"

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 1,054 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

How you always manage to get yourself into the situation where you're helping out on a prank, you have absolutely no idea. First, it's with Colby, and then it was with Jake and now it's with Sam.

There's a stupid pattern going on here. You're always the person that they want help from. It's never from each other, because they're so caught up in making sure that they're better than the other.

To actually combine forces would be 'stupid' of them. When it could probably win them the trip to Hawaii. But of course, they're selfish and stupid.

You're never in on the prank war, so why you're helping them all get more likes it stupid. Maybe you should steal the ticket for yourself, you practically deserve it at this point.

You've co-piloted enough pranks to the point where they might as well start counting to be on your side. You're sure if you were to bring it up to your own audience, they'd agree and start making it clear that you're meant to go to Hawaii, not one of them.

From all the pranks that you've helped on combined, you trump everyone. And if you're counting likes too, then you need the ticket. It's all yours, that's all that matters now.

"You ready?" Sam asks.

"I dunno," you shake your head slightly as you look at Sam, "What do I get out of it? All I'm doing is helping on all of your guys' pranks and I get nothing out of it."

"I'll find something," Sam says, and then he thinks for a second, "What do you want out of it?"

"I want the ticket to Hawaii," you say to him.

Sam shrugs, "Deal. But that's assuming that I even win the war in the first place."

"I'll conspire with everyone else too, and none of them will know about it," You smile at Sam, and he looks impressed.

"You'll win no matter what, smart." Sam laughs.

"Hawaii, here I come," You sigh, kicking off your shoes as you leave them on Sam's floor, "I'm just getting in the bed?"

"Yup, Kat should be here in a couple of minutes, so we'll just sit and wait for her," Sam says, pulling off his shirt and throwing it onto his desk chair.

"Can't wait for Katrina to tear my throat out," You joke, getting settled under the blankets as you place your head against the back of the bed.

Sam laughs, "I think I have to worry about that more."

"Fingers crossed she kills you first, and not me," you say to him, pulling out your phone and scrolling through Instagram. Looking at the new posts that have come out to pass the time, "How many fights have she been in? Should I be scared?"

"Maybe a little bit," Sam snorts, getting in the bed next to you, "I'm sure after she's done beating my ass, she'll go straight for yours."

"I'll run, I'm not that dumb," you look at Sam, and he rolls his eyes.

You can already imagine Katrina chasing you down the stairs and around the house. Trying to corner you so she can rip out your hair and scream at you at the same time. Showing off her dominance and how that shit won't be tolerated.

It's a joke, there's no way Katrina would get violent mad. You're sure that she'll turn to you, even more pissed. Because it is her boyfriend after all, and you know that for a fact. It's not like he doesn't make videos with her all the time.

To ignore the fact that him and Kat are dating is like ignoring Devyn and Corey. And they live in the same fucking house as you guys, so it would be pretty fucking stupid to just shrug it off like that.

"Just hope she's wearing heels," Sam says, looking at his phone, "She's in the driveway."

You turn off your phone, handing it to Sam so he can place it on the bed stand. While you two are waiting for Katrina to come up and open the door, instead someone else opens the door.

It's Colby.

He stands there, clearly confused for a whole second, as he turns to look out of the door to see if you two are waiting for someone, "What the fuck?"

"Oh, hey Colby," you wink at him, "Had you came in here a couple of minutes earlier, then you would've seen Sam butt ass naked,"

Sam slaps your arm, making you laugh.

"I can't tell if you're serious," Colby says, coming in and leaning against the door. He doesn't look at you, and instead glares right at Sam, "I can't—you know that I like her. And yet you'd come in here and—"

"Sam!" Katrina's voice is loud in the hallway downstairs, letting you and Sam know that she's in the house.

"Wait," you say, turning to look at Sam, "What?"

"Dude—that's not what happened," Sam says, completely ignoring the fact that you two are supposed to be in the beginning of a prank.

"It looks like you cheated on Katrina with (Y/n)." Colby mad, and he looks at you for a moment, "You know that—"

"It's a prank on Kat," you say slowly, trying to clear the air as much as you can, "Sam and I didn't fuck, Colby."

Sam motions to you, and Kat shows up in the doorway. And now she's also confused.

"You failed," Katrina says, squeezing past Colby as she comes into the room to unpack, "I heard."

Sam ignores her, "You just told (Y/n) that you have a crush on her."

"Wait," you say again, and Kat turns to look at Colby.

Katrina laughs, "Did Colby walk in thinking you two hooked up? That's funny."

Colby's face is red now, and there's a standstill between all of you.

"Now that the prank is a bust," you throw the blankets off of you as you get up and off of the bed, "Colby and I need to have a talk apparently."

Katrina laughs, "He's had that crush on you since you've moved in."

"Kat!" Sam laughs, and Colby rolls his eyes.

"Don't listen to her," Colby says, placing his hand on your back as he starts to lead you to his room instead.