Penny Board - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "This might be weird but remember the video where Sam hurts himself when he skates down the slide? But instead of Sam getting hurt the reader gets hurt and Colby's all protective and everything?"

Warnings; angst, swearing, fluff

Word Count; 1,613 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

"We're not all going to fit on this," you say to Elton, stuffing your hands into your pockets as you stare at the tilt-a-whirl seating, "Especially not with me here."

"That's fine, you, Sam and Colby go on that one then," Elton says with an edge in his voice, "Whoever spins the most wins a hundred dollars."

Smirking inwardly, you know for a fact that this man just fucked himself so badly. He clearly doesn't know that you practically grew up on this one specific ride. So, you're going to beat not only his ass, but also Corey and Amanda's.

"Deal," you shake his hand, then you turn towards your boyfriend and his friend, "Come on guys."

"You're confident." Elton points you, and while Sam gets on first, you give Elton a cheeky grin.

"You're fucked."

After that, you get in next, and Colby follows by closely. Once you're all in, you pull them closer.

"It's a very simple game," you tell them quietly, "I'll point which way to lean, and you scoot over there as fast as you can."

"You're so mean," Colby laughs, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

"She's genius," Sam says.

The ride starts to go, and as planned, they follow your directions. And each time you go around, you count it.

At some point in time, you heard Elton yell something. But you couldn't hear it over your counting, and the laughter that was erupting from you guys every couple of seconds when you slammed each other into the walls.

Well, Sam and Colby into the walls. You were just squished into the middle, which is much more preferable.

Not only will it spin more times, but it's also much faster when you lean in that direction. It's just a couple of tips you've picked up after going to the fair a lot as a kid.

By the time you're all off of the ride, Colby is holding onto you to keep him steady. And Sam hasn't moved his ass from the seat at all. He's probably still trying to get sense of the ground.

"You should see me on the Zipper," you say cheerfully, "You would be sick after the second time we've gone around."

"I know," Colby says, and you laugh to yourself.

"How many times?" Elton asks you.

"Over fifty," you smile at him, and that's when his face falls.

"We barely got twenty." He squints at you, "What's your trick?"

"Experience," you smile at him cheekily again, and he rolls his eyes, as you all go to move on to the next ride.

It was a kid rollercoaster ride, and Elton chose the front of it—naturally since he has the camera. Amanda sat next to him, and in the second car was Corey and Sam. Leaving you and Colby to take up the last cart.