crash and burn - Mikesdead

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "you should write a mike fic. like he cheated on the reader or he was cheated on" - rainy

Warnings; angst, swearing, cheating, mention of sex

Word Count; 1,757 words

,

——-

You should've broken up with Mike when the signs had started to show of him cheating. You should've flat out confronted him when it started, because maybe then you wouldn't have been as miserable. Maybe you could've moved on, and you'd be in a happier place.

However, you dealt with it until it hit a tipping point. The amount of patience you had for him is so overwhelming now. Why you'd let him do that to you in the first place is unfathomable to Xepher. She kept pressuring you to break up with him, was pointing out all the bad shit that he was doing. That's why she broke up with him the first time around.

Some people don't deserve to be happy with a significant other. And some people don't need to be put on a leash, but they like having that comfort of having a boyfriend or girlfriend. They just don't want to actually do anything in the end. Just someone for you to lean on when things get tough, and then leave them behind when you've got what you wanted.

That's what he's doing to you now. Going to you when he needs ideas, help, and someone to fuck, before he finally leaves you behind again. It's been going on for two months already. And you were letting him do it because he's the first guy that you'd thought you'd be able to be with long-term. With how he started off with you, it didn't hint to this behavior at all.

Now, it's uncontrollable. It's not something that you can change, so you need to leave.

It started off small. White lies that you'd pass along because they weren't that bad. There were worse things that he could be doing. Sometimes Mike would tell you that he'd be going home to work on some music. And by the time you finally got to the apartment, expecting him to be there, he'd finally tell you that there was a change of plans. He went out with friends to a club instead.

Meaning you'd have to drive all the way back home. You'd went all the way to his place for nothing. And didn't bother to tell you that plans had changed until you were at his house, with no one there but Kevin to greet you. To tell you the news before you talked to Mike.

You know how awful it is to have your boyfriend's roommate tell you that your boyfriend had went out to the club again? And when Kevin had asked Mike if he'd told you about the change of plans, he said no. And left anyway, no matter how many times Kevin told him to tell you. Mike would let you drive all the way to the apartment anyway. Only to find out that he wasn't there. And you were a fool to fall for it again.

Along with that came the fact that you were no longer sleeping over at his place. Vice versa for you too, you two stopped spending that time together. Making you two drift apart. The things that he used to talk to you about, were being told to new girls that you'd never saw before. Or heard of until he told you that he met them at that damn club.

Mike was trying to make you jealous, make you snap at him for doing that in the first place. For telling these random girl's things he should've been telling you. For meeting those random girls in the first place. But the amount of patience and love you had for him, outweighed the anger that you had.

The plans that Mike would bother to make with you were always replaced. And you wouldn't even have left the house yet, making sure to check your social media to see that he was always out with someone else already. Forgotten about those date nights, or just hanging out at his place to try and help him with his career. You're glad that he'd always 'forget' to add it to a private story that you weren't apart of. So you wouldn't have to waste the time getting ready.