Sam Golbach Blurb #1

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Again, with their recent video about the Estate.

You thought it would be funny to run off when you got inside of the cave. Elton knew where you went, but the others didn't.

Somehow—you're not really sure how—you got lost inside even though the really long tunnel only went two ways. All the way to the back, and then to the entrance.

There must've been a point where you thought you were heading towards the front, but when to the back instead.

However, when you did finally find your way, after walking for what felt like hours. When you'd gotten to the front, you heard the voices.

But unlike the boys, you had absolutely no clue that it wasn't them. It was other people.

So, consequently, you went after the voices quietly. One of the best ideas you'd had. Especially when you'd gotten up close enough to the other group of boys.

You knew instantly that this wasn't something to mess around with.

Though, you weren't sure where the boys were, since you'd gone off. But you couldn't really do anything about it, except for blend into the wall when they came by.

When you tried, you looked over to the front of you, and that's where you saw your boyfriend, and his friends all crouched down in a group.

Sam sees you, and you know this because he holds out his hand slightly, telling you to stay there.

Seconds later, you watch him and the boys try to confront the guys, and that's when you're revealed.

"How about we take it easy, yeah?"