Colby Brock Blurb #5

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

This one is from the recent video (the cave & them saying goodbye)

It was all fun and games when you five first entered the cave. You had nothing to really worry about, all in high spirits for no apparent reason.

Which is why you guys should've known that it was all too good to be true.

Colby had you in behind him, the entire way to the part of the cave where they'd decided to do a seance. Just in case people were inside, since you guys had been hearing voices all night.

A couple of times, Colby gave you a piggy back ride since you'd gotten tired of walking, or didn't want to get in the water. He didn't mind it all that much, thought it was cute more than anything.

And then when it came to the seance, he held your hand, and you guys kept squeezing it back and forth. Kind of like a game, to let each other know that you're there.

Which is probably why it didn't work for contacting the spirits. Since you couldn't keep your mind on your energy, and you're sure he couldn't either.

Then when the voices were getting louder, you could feel all of your hearts drop at once. Suddenly, Colby wasn't releasing his grip like he did after squeezing.

He kept you behind him the entire time, and you would've been crying if it wasn't for the fact that it felt like everything inside of you stopped.

Some part of you knew that this was a lot more serious than you all bargained for.

"I don't wanna do this, I don't wanna do this," Matt chants slightly.

"Colby," You whimper, your heart feels like it's slow, everything inside of you is going to stop.

"You're okay, I've got you," he whispers back, and you can feel him back up slightly, pressing you against the wall behind you.

"What do we do?" Sam asks for the hundredth time, and none of you respond.

The menacing whistling gets louder, until it's in your face.

Before you know it, Sam has stood up, and so does the others, but you're frozen. A statue, your body won't let you move.

Colby stands in front of you, chest puffed out and ready to do what he has to do.

To keep you safe.