Paranormal - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

------

Summary; Reader gets lost in the Biltmore hotel, and it wasn't the brightest idea.

Warnings; ghost stuff, spoopy

Word Count; 1,338 words

Pronouns; female

——-

The only reason why you had agreed to go with them to the Biltmore hotel was mainly that you thought the experience would be cool. You weren't there the first time they went because, well, you were busy that night.

So, when Colby offered to take you this time because it would probably be their last time, you said yes. You were sure it was going to be the last time anyway since Corey seemed to not be a happy camper at all. And he was damn near to the point where he was going to take off.

The reason why he didn't, was because the guys had the keys to the cars. And it would ruin it for the fans. You're pretty sure he didn't care about the fans at that point. And it was more because of his religion, but he stuck through it.

You all went down the street to get McDonald's, which happened after everyone was complaining about being hungry. No one was holding anyone back, it was more that you guys were too lazy to get up. Even though you all should've been jumping at the opportunity to get out of the hotel.

When you all got back inside, you had to go to the bathroom badly. You distinctly remember telling Colby to stay where he was so you could find him better. But when you got back, he and the rest of the boys were gone.

His disappearance would've been irritating if it wasn't for the fact that you were scared to wander by yourself. Of course, you could've gone up to the front desk, but you didn't even know where that was.

So, you started wandering aimlessly until you were finally lost inside the Biltmore hotel.

"Jake," Sam scolds, glaring at him slightly.

The biggest grin is on Jake's face, and it's because of what he's doing now. His pants are pulled down to reveal his boxers. Meaning he's rubbing his thinly covered ass all over the walls.

Corey has his fist pressed against his mouth, face nearly turning red from how hard he's trying to hold in his laughter. It doesn't work, because he starts laughing loudly anyway, despite Colby's best attempts to quiet him down because of how late it is.

"Eat that ghosts," Jake says, pulling up his pants.

"I don't think the ghosts are going to be eating anything after that," Colby laughs, turning to look at you.

He stops dead in his tracks when he doesn't see you there. Colby's eyes grow wide, to the point where the guys are sure that they're going to come out of his skull.

"Where's (Y/n)?" Colby asks.

"She was here when we walked in," Sam trails off, coming over by Colby.

"Is she at the room?"

"Why would she go there alone?" Colby looks at Jake, "We have the key, and she wanted to leave hours ago,"

The boys go silent, Colby is especially rigid as scenario after scenario plagues his mind. The different possibilities on why you could've disappeared in the first place, horrible situations.