Night terror.

Requested by sp00kybrock , hope you like it bby girl ! ❤️

"No.." I mumbled out , my body squirming and twisting itself in my sleep.

This couldn't be happening again , not another nightmare !

I felt my breath getting caught in my throat , my body fully being submerged in water. My toes almost touching the end of the water body , completely immersed. I tried my hardest to fight back the wave but somehow I felt as though I was tied down , unable to move my body upwards for air.

My eyes gentle closed shut whilst my lungs filled up with water , cutting in the flow of oxygen left behind.

"Juls ? Babe ?" A voice called out , yet no mercy was shown upon me. Soft bubbles terminated itself as my limp body immersed deep down into the waters.

"Julie ?! Wake up !" The voice yelled back but only this time , my body jerked forwards as I began gasping for air. Heavy tears escaped out my eyes , "Babe , what's wrong ?" The voice spoke yet again.

My head turned towards the side to see a worried looking Colby , his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. My instant reaction was to jump into his arms , loud sobs filling up our room.

"What's wrong baby ?" Colby asked once again , his hands rubbing my back softly. He pulled apart and lifted my chin up , forcing me to look at him in the eye.

"I..I had a nightmare." I cried out , my mind filling up with the fresh deadly thoughts. "Aw babe , wanna talk about it ?" He cooed , his hand found my hips under the pitch black room , pulling me up into his lap.

"Not really.." I manage to let out , still unsure of talking about it. "It's alright , I'm right here." He spoke , peppering soft kisses on the top of my forehead.

"I don't think I can fall asleep anymore.." I trailed off , sorrow beaming through my words since he had to bear it along with me.

"It's alright , we can just cuddle." Colby suggested. He pushed his supple pillow against the bed frame and leaned back , his chest being a great support for my body.

My mind decided to wander back , thinking of how often I'd get these re-occurring dreams. Unknowingly , the tears were let out once again , my subdued sniffles caught his attention.

"Doll it's okay , I'm right here. There's nothing to be afraid of." He said , his grip around me tightened.

"Tell me what you dreamt about ?" Colby asked once again , his voice calm and soothing yet I couldn't come to the conclusion to disclose anything , I was way too fragile.

"No ! I don't want to think about it anymore." I yelled back , my head pushed up against his chest as my tears began wetting his shirt.

"Baby girl , if you don't tell me about it how am I suppose to help you ?" He asked , showering me with twice as more kisses.

I sniffed a couple of times , sighing deeply before letting out the secret. "I was drowning underwater." I paused , taking a hefty break to calm my arising nerves. "I was trapped Colby , I-I tried my hardest to get to the surface but..I failed." My chest heaved roughly , my tears choking me up.

"Hey shush , it's all okay. It's over now." He said , his warm lips were placed on my forehead.

"I felt like I almost died Colbs." I cried out while nuzzling closer to his radiating chest.

He exhaled deeply , sadness ran through his veins as he felt pity. There was honestly nothing that could calm me down , especially being stuck within those four walls.

"I have an idea." Colby said , slightly pushing me away from him as I pouted , already missing his warmth. He placed his hand in front of me , waiting for me to take his.

I placed my palm in his , following him through of living room as he stopped by to grab a blanket. His hands wound in mine again as he lead the way towards his car.

"Where are we going ?" I asked him , terror being significant in my voice. "You'll see." He remarked.

Throughout the ride , Colby gripped onto my hand. The soft , calming music blared through the speakers in his car , helping me steady my uneven breath.

My eyes fell onto the abandon building placed in front of us , the rustic architecture almost provided it with a spooky vibe. "Colby , what's going on ?" I asked him , my hands gripped onto his forearm as I second guessed our decision to enter into the building.

He quickly hopped over the gate before patiently waiting for me to get down , eventually holding me in his arms and later on setting me down on the ground.

"Isn't this illegal ?" I questioned him. My veins sparked with enthusiasm , my adrenaline pumping with excitement.

"Babe , you're dating a guy who's been to jail , I hope that answers your question." He chuckled while sneaking into the front door. I held back my laughter , sensing that the place was a portal of echoes and I certainly didn't want to get caught.

"This way." Colby motioned as I followed him upstairs , my breath puffing up after a certain amount of stairs. 

"How do you have the stamina to do this ?" I mockingly questioned him , taking intervals in between as my calves and thighs began burning up.

"Oh babe , you'd know about the stamina I have." He winked at me , my face instantly turning bright red.

Colby chuckled before continuing to lead his way upstairs , finally bringing the both of us to the roof.

My jaw dropped by the beautiful sight before us , the skyline perfectly created a mirroring effect with the water beneath it , almost as though someone painted it.

"Colby ! This is beautiful." I muttered , still star-strucked by the amazing view.

"I know. Sam and I had come here to explore one day , I've been in love with this place ever since." He said while standing behind me , his chin rested on my shoulder while his hands wrapped around my waist.

"But why'd you bring me here ?" I asked him , my eyes not differing to leave the incredible outlook.

"You said you felt dead , so I wanted to liven you up." He said while nervously biting his lip. "I didn't really know how though, but exploring  helps me so I guess.." he trailed off , his head falling down in conquest.

"Aren't you the best boyfriend ever." I cooed before running into his arms , my lips automatically falling upon his as I waited for his amused self to melt into the kiss.

"So you liked it ?" He asked , his smile lighting up my world. I nodded softly before turning around to the view again , "this definitely made me feel alive." I whispered , taking in the breathtaking scenery.

He chuckled and began knelt down , patting the concrete below him. I quickly joined the spot next to him as he wrapped a blanket around us , defending us from the chilly winter air.

"I love you Juls." He mumbled against my ear , his head leaned down as he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too Brock." I sighed , melting into his warm hands.