Saviour.

A request made by Madsgrace0513

I stared at myself through the glass placed in front of me , my bottom lip half busted open as my eyes were blood shot red. Michael , my abusive boyfriend , ordered me to get dressed and look presentable for a night out at the club.

As much as I wanted to get out of this unhealthy relationship , I couldn't. My body was chained to him , like a slave and he proved it every day. I was too scared to even open my mouth , thinking I'd get bashed up again.

I fluffed my brush against my skin , covering up the wounds and bruises as much as I could. "Aren't you done yet ? What's taking you so long ?!" Micheal yelled as he yanked me away from my dresser causing my to stumble upon the gravel before throwing me into the passenger seat.

My eyes shifted to the window , looking at the streets outside as I wished upon my freedom. His hand gripped my thigh , causing me to jump as I tried to move away from him. He took a quick glance at me , warning me as he tightened his grip , making me wince in pain.

-

I let my head down , realising his friends were our only company. Within minutes he gulped down a fiery shot of vodka , shivering as it burned his throat.

Worry took over me since Michael was the only one driving us back home. I tugged on his forearm , hoping he'd get the idea but he just gave a me nasty look before commencing with his drinks.

I stood there silently as I watched him chug 5 more shots , already losing his balance. "Michael.." I whispered , pulling him away from the bar. "WHAT MADDIE ?!" He yelled , jerking his hand away.

A sharp pain struck my left cheek , soon turning into a bright red pigment. His friends laughed and chuckled along , a smirk filled with pride ran across his lips as he pushed me away from him , triggering me to fall down onto the ground while he turned away and continued chugging down his shot.

An arm extended its way into my blurry vision , helping me off the ground as tears slipped out of my eyes. "Are you alright ?" The voice spoke.

A soft nod was sent his way as I looked up to thank the helpful person. "Thanks-" I stopped midway as I looked at his gorgeous face. Colby Brock , my saviour.

He flashed his beautiful smile before turning around and facing Michael , being my protector as I hid behind his broad frame. He tapped Michael shoulder , drawing his attention towards him.

"Whaaattt ?" Michael slurred as he spun around the bar stool. Colby looked back at him with rage before clenching his fist and punching him in the face. His jaw drooled with blood before falling unconscious.

Colby faced me before embracing me into his arms , "let's get you out of here." He cooed , taking off his leather jacket and wrapping it around my shoulders , providing a little heat to my body.

-

He drove off to his house and we proceeded to his room filled with sticky notes , I smiled a little reminiscing the prank pulled on him.

"It was for a prank." Colby said , cutting the silence between us. "I'm aware of that." I said , making myself comfortable on the edge of his bed.

He dipped the soft cotton gauze in alcohol before placing it over my stained lip , cleaning off any dried blood but covering the wound with antiseptic.

"You can spend the night here.." he trailed off , focusing on my lips. "Thank you so much." I cried out , looking at him with awe. "You don't have to thank me , a girl should never be treated that way and certainly most not you..?" He trailed off , brushing my hair out of my face.  "Maddie." I said , slowly turning red.

Colby smiled and walked over to his closet , soon pulling out a large hoodie and faced the other way around as I proceeded to strip myself , quickly changing into his comfy hoodie.

He insisted to sleep on the couch but I held my point , not allowing him to. "If anyone's to sleep on the couch , it should be me." I said , grabbing the pillow as I made my over to the couch.

"Okay okay , how about we share the bed ?" He suggested as I looked at him unsure. "I'll put in extra pillows between us." He said while grab the small cushions from his nearby sofa.

I obliged and crawled into bed , soon dozing off to sleep as my body practically gave up on itself.

-

"No ! Stop ! Please don't hurt me." I yelled out , turning and twisting in bed. I felt suffocated as I watched Michael choke me. My arms and legs went limp and I couldn't fight back anymore , my vision slowly blacking out.

"Maddie ? Wake up." Colby wiggled me as I shot up , nervously sweating in my sleep. "Hey it's okay , come here." He said , moving away the pillow as he pulled me closer to him.

I broke down tremendously , my body shook in his arms. "Shush , it's okay. I'm right here." He consoled me , patting my head while holding me close in his arms.

My breathing steady as I clung to his body , holding onto him for some support. I felt a wet stain on my forehead as he quickly placed a soft kiss , his hands rubbed my back soon putting me off to sleep again.

He was my protector , my saviour.

A/N : so sorry if you found this too short , Love. Please let me know what you think of this and don't hesitate to send in another request 😌