Fan edits.

"Hey what's up , its ya boy Kevin and todayyy , we're gonna be making fan edits of each other." Kevin said , after clapping his way through his intro. Sam , Colby , Jake , Tara , Mike and I were all huddled up against each other on the couch with Colby to my right and Sam to my left.

"Colby , you'll be making one for y/n. Y/n of Colby , Sam of Mike , Mike of Sam while Jake and Tara will be doing separate ones for each other." He stated while we sprawled on our phones , downloading the editing app and started right away.

I sat afar from Colby , not wanting to ruin my masterpiece that was in store. I gathered all of the screenshots on my phone and transported them into the app , filling in the transitions and effects whistle adding in the music. I was basically leaning towards a hot edit of Colby , mostly because I had a lot of shirtless pics of my boyfriend.

Colby moved to a different room as he sat in silence , working hard on his edit. After a couple of minutes , I was basically done as I added some finishing touches and airdropped it to Kevin.

"Colbyyy." I called out , running into the room. He quickly shut his phone as though he was hiding something from me. I giggled at his reaction and sat on his lap , "you look startled." I said , leaning in to kiss him since I was practically turned on by all the pictures I had of him. He pecked me and tried pushing me off his lap , "I have to concentrate babeee. I need to win this." He said enthusiastically.

I sighed , getting off him as I made my way out the door and got into the living room. On my way out , Kevin entered the room and helped Colby with his 'problem' , fair enough to say he was cheating. I grew really competitive and yelled throughout the apartment , "Colby is a cheaterrrr. Kevin ! Stop helping him." I whined , dragging Kevin out the room.

"Good luck with your editing , cheater." I eyed Colby , preparing myself for a comeback but instead he looked at me with loving eyes and flashed me a warm smile. My eyebrows knitted together in confusing. That was weird , I thought before heading out. 

I jumped up on the couch as Kevin rejoined our group , Sam and Colby were still standing against the fridge as each of them took out a soda can. Somehow , Colby looked nervous as I wondered what would possibly be wrong. "Boys ! Come along." Kevin said as their heads snapped in our direction , soon joining us at the couch again.

Colby stand down next to me , his hand grasped my thigh rather tightly as I jolted up , "What's wrong babe ? You look nervous." I asked him , holding onto the same hand that was resting on my thigh and caressing it with my thumb. "Ah..um..yeah. Just the edit , cause..you know..I wanna win this." He said , nervously scratching the back of his neck. I scoffed , "good luck with that."

He bit his lip as he struggled to contain to his smile , kissing me on my cheek before he proceeded. "Okay so , the first one's of Tara apparently , followed by y/n , Sam , Jake , Mike and last but not the least Colby." Kevin said , winking at Colby. I awkwardly laughed at their bromance and continued watching Tara's edit. Safe enough to say , she actually did a pretty good job. Damn , this is gonna be a tough competition.

All of us applauded before moving towards my edit , the guys faces switched with utter shock as I giggled my way through. Tons of shirtless pictures of Colby flashed before the screen , some being taken while I was on top of him as he posed aesthetically. Mid way through Colby smirked at me , slowing nodding his head as he realised I was kinda turned on back then.

"Damn. Never expected to see this side of y/n." Sam said , his eyes wide open while his hand was placed over his pouted lips making us all break into a fit of laughter. "Tough competition between Tara and y/n." Kevin said , as we moved forward with the rest of the edits.

Sam , Mike and Jake had weird edits , mainly consisting of their penises and stretched out faces along with the words , 'Tara is Daddy' on Jake's edit. Safe enough to say , me and Tara were still in it to win it.

"And last but not the least , Colby's edit of y/n." Kevin declared as Colby snaked his hand into mine , holding it tight enough. I looked at him confused but brushed it off , why was he acting so weird today ?

Kevin hit the play button , starting off the edit as 8 Letter by Why Don't We started playing setting a romantic mood. Our initials flashed upon the screen , carved out in a heart with an arrow in it. I felt my face burning up as I instantly turned red while the guys hyped us up , Jake proceeded with his kissing noises.

Colby flashed his half smile at me , scooting closer while he rested his chin on my shoulder. Pictures of our trips back in Hawaii , Pennsylvania and Kansas flashed upon the screen , showcasing our memories of being together for 5 years.

The screen went blank and letters sprawled out  against on the screen , "I've loved you ever since you had stolen my heart." Tears filled up to the brim of my eyes , cascading down as a smile plastered upon my face. Colby gently left a kiss on my forehead , holding me closer to him. The boys awed , their eyes shifting from the screen to me.

"I don't expect you to return back my heart but maybe it's time you should steal something else.." the screen read. I looked at Colby confused as the video stopped playing , ending his marvellous edit as he grabbed my hand , kissing my knuckles. "What should I steal ?" I asked in between sniffles.

Colby bit his lip , his eyes glistening from crying too. He looked at the others , making my head snap at them. I saw Kevin nodding his head in agreement as all the boys whipped out their phone , recording us.

He shifted until he was kneeling down on the floor , in front of me. My breath hitched at my throat , wondering what he was possibly doing. "Y/n.." he called out. I nodded slowly , still figuring out what was happening.

"Maybe it's time you steal my last name." Colby said , smiling widely as he pulled out a velvet box out of his pocket , opening it up swiftly as he revealed a diamond ring.

My hand flew over my mouth , staring at him agape. "A-are you serious ?" I asked him in between my cries. He nodded immediately as I cried harder , hiding into his chest making his shirt wet as he held me into his arms. I pulled back , kissing him passionately as the others hurrayed , soon embracing him in another hug.

"So..that's a yes , right ?" He asked while I laughed aloud. I nodded , extending my hand to him as he held it , slipping the ring on my finger.

"I love you Mrs. Brock." He said , pulling my face in for another kiss. "I love you too Mr. Brock." I replied after pulling back.