Viagra Pt. 2 ⚠️

It's been exactly a week since Colby pulled off his 'innocent little' prank on me , using that as a weapon to tease me every now and then as he preferred calling me "Horny Monster" from now on. Little did he know the pranks had only begun..

I was currently laying in bed , thinking of various ideas to get back to him. A smirk danced upon my lips as I finally figured out the perfect plan to seek my revenge.

Colby had left the apartment pretty early as he and the boys decided to go on an exploring trip for their channels but soon decided to return back home once they found the place absolutely not worth it.

"Babe , I'm home !" Colby yelled through the apartment while setting down his car keys on the counter. "Babe ?" He called out once again , leading his way towards our room.

"Where are-" he was abruptly cut off , finding me laid down on the bed , my body being covered with a silk bathrobe along with my bra and panties. He gulped down his breath , making his way towards me as the bed dipped as he pounced on me.

"I guess someone missed me a lot ?" He smirked , lowering his head down as he placed wet kisses over my neck. His hands danced around my strings , finally tugging it as he revealed what was under the bathrobe.

"Damn." He said , sliding off the cloth across my shoulders. His eyes could practically rip apart my lingerie. I flipped us over as I straddled his waist , continuing to grind against his clothed dick.

"Ugh , I'm so glad I'm back home." Colby grunted. My hips increased their speed once his hands grabbed onto my hips , controlling my movements. "Does that feel good ?" I chirped innocently , grabbing his hands while pinning them above his head , grinding my hips agonisingly slow. He groaned in response , his eyes fluttering shut.

"Take these off." I commanded , forcing him to sit upright as he flung off his shirt to the side before crawling to the head of the bed , laying down as he waited for me to straddle him once again.

I smirked and pulled out a pair of handcuffs from the drawer beside , cuffing him to the bed. "Babeee." He whined , tugging his arms to set free. "Just cut the teasing already." He grunted. I straddled him once again , unbuckling his belt before pulling out his hard dick and pumping it a couple of times.

"Actually..I'm not in the mood anymore." I shrugged getting off his body as he looked at me with utter shock. "Y/n ! Get back here." He grumbled , struggling for freedom.

"That's what you get for pranking me Colbs." I chuckled before walking out the door and getting seated down on the couch as I began binge watching my shows , completely ignoring Colby's yells.

-

It's been a couple of hours , silence surrounded the apartment as I decided to check in on him.

Colby was passed out as he dozed off to sleep in that position. I chuckled and uncuffed him , watching his hands fall limp. His abs perfectly shined under the dim light of the room , his chest puffing up and down soon managing to turn me on.

"Colbyyy." I cooed , watching him stir in his sleep. "Wake up honey." My hips started grinding against his dick , putting down pressure as he shot awake. "Wanna continue what we left behind ?" I giggled.

Without warning his flipped us over , causing me to gasp at his sudden movements. His lips attacked mine , his tongue slipped in with ease while my hands tugged on his hair , earning a groan from him.

He bit harshly upon neck as I hissed in pain , moaning out once his tongue soothed the pain down. My hips bucked up , begging for him to fuck me mercilessly.

He moved back and ripped off my attire , kissing me down my stomach while making his way towards my wet pussy. He kissed my clit , poking his tongue out occasionally , "Colby pleaseee." I whined , bucking my hips up as I forced his head down to my pussy.

He smirked and stuck out his tongue , flicking it all around my clit before pushing two fingers into me , pumping it in and out rapidly. My lips moaned out his name , praising his work as I gripped the sheets tightly.

There was a sudden lost of contact , making me feel hazy. "Colby." I pouted , missing his touch on my body. He chuckled deeply and grabbed my waist , pulling me closer to me.

Colby looked at me as I nodded my head , expressing my permission. He wasted no time and thrusted into me as I yelled out , clawing his back as he slammed into me , my pussy still tight since he didn't spare me time to adjust to his size.

"Deeper Colby." I moaned out , my head rolling back with pleasure. He swiftly lifted my leg over his shoulder , pounding into me.

The knot in my stomach grew tighter , my high coming to a climax soon. "C-Colby !" I screamed out , not being able to contain myself as I orgasmed all over his dick , my walls clenching firmly.

Colby let out a loud groan , his cum filling me up as he rode out our highs before finally plopping down next to me. "Don't ever leave me hanging that way." He whispered seductively in my ear , turning me on once again.

I felt my core drip again as I quickly straddled him , submerging down his length as we commenced our second round for the night.