Warm baths and cuddles.

Y/n's POV

"Colby , I'm home !" I called out while entering into the mansion. "Up here baby." Colby screamed , signalling me to come upstairs.

I walked upstairs and into mine and Colby's shared room. Sliding my flats off my feet and quickly jumping under the cover , cuddling closer towards Colby's shirtless body.

"Hey baby , tried are we now ?" Colby said , giggling while kissing me on my forehead. "Hmm. Very" I said, snuggling closer to him and hiding my face into his neck.

"What's wrong baby girl ? Are you in pain ?" Colby asked me. I was groaning in pain because of how sore my back felt. "My back hurt really bad" I said , Colby looked at me worriedly and got up making me whine.

He entered the bathroom , turning on the tap making the bathtub flooded with warm water. He came back into the room and carried me bridal style while he took me to the bathroom.

He helped me strip down my clothes and he climbed into the bathtub first , making me go in after him and laying my head onto his chest.

The warm water and the sound of his heartbeat was soothing my ears , making me melt into him. He kissed my forehead as we laid there for a little while , enjoying each other's company before getting out and going to bed.

He helped me put my pyjamas on and laid me down on the bed. He pulled the covers , draping his arm around my waist , pulling me closer to him while he played with my hair using his free hand. "I love you so much baby." He said , kissing my cheek.
"I love you more." I said , turning my head to kiss him. "Impossible" He said against my lips while smiling and kissing me deeply one last time before we called it a night.