Viagra. ⚠️

Y/n's POV

I sprinted towards my closet , getting out a pair of yoga pants and my sports bra before heading down to the gym with Colby. Since he got up late , I decided to leave him behind and head over to the gym by myself.

"Colby ! I'm off to the gym. Don't be late." I yelled through the apartment as I made my way out. The gym was right around the corner , so I decided to walk today.

A loud groan escaped my lips , realising I had forgotten my pre-workout at Colby's apartment. I dialled up his number , requesting to fetch it along when he comes.

-
Colby's POV

I quickly changed into some workout shorts and a tank top , already making a break through to the door but stayed back as I searched for y/n's pre-workout.

I smiled evilly , thinking about an idea that just popped into my head. I remember bringing along some viagra pills for a skit with Brennen but never really used them , realising it would be a perfect opportunity to do so now.

The tablets were way too tiny and so I crushed them before mixing them in her drink and quickly running towards the gym.

-

Y/n's POV

"Here you go baby." Colby said , passing my drink right away. I was already panting and sweating and so chugged down a big gulp of it before resuming my workout process.

I felt a slight tingle in between my thighs , soon getting extremely turned on. My eyes wandered across the room , landing on Colby as I saw him use one of the pull up bars. The way his muscles glistened with sweat made me wetter , wanting to have him right then.

I walked over to him , interrupting his session. "Babe let's go home." I said , running my hands along his muscles as I felt it tense up.

"What ? Why ?" He looked confused , eyeing me up and down to study my features. "I don't feel so good." I lied , wanting him to take me home already.

"Oh , I'm almost done babe. Why don't you just sit down for a while ?" He motioned towards one of the seats. "No !" I yelled out , startling him a bit. "Babe pleaseee , let's go." I whined , pushing his strong biceps.

"Why don't you go ahead ? I'll catch up soon." Colby said , grabbing the bars once again as he lifted his body up. I clenched my thighs together , pleading him to take me home once again.

-

Colby's POV

I smirked to myself , knowing my plan was working very well. All I needed was for her to beg a little more..

"Colby pleaseeee." She cried out. I noticed how her thighs were clenched tightly , her core getting wetter and wetter. My goal was accomplished , I drove her crazy.

"Fine , let's go." I said , gathering my little bag as I walked out through the doors. She followed along pretty quickly , almost running back to my apartment as I tried my hardest to contain my laughter and not break character.

Once we reached back to our apartment , she pushed me up against the door. Her lips passionately kissing me as she wasted no time and let my tongue roam around her mouth.

I pushed her away gently , "What's wrong with you baby ?" I asked her , watching her grow impatient. "I don't know Colby , I'm so horny right now." She confessed as I bit my lip , her hands already traveled to my shorts , loosening the strings.