Apprehensiveness Pt 2. ⚠️

A loud thump brought me far away from the memories created tonight , an angry Colby pacing through the living room. His chest heaved with anger , his finger gripping the roots of his hair angrily.

Colby's eyes softened once they came in contact with mine while making his way over to me. "I'm so sorry baby. I never anticipated for all of this to happen." His azure eyes filling up with sorrow , he pulled me close to his chest while stroking my hair.

"I'm ready." I suddenly uttered , his brows knitted in confusion together. "Ready for what ?" He whispered. His face lit up with realisation as I blushed profusely , my eyes not having the courage to meet his.

"Babe.." Colby trailed off. My eyes darted towards him , sensing the gloominess in his voice. "You're under pressure." He assumed , walking away from me. His back was now facing towards me , his fingers rubbing his temples while his mind were filled with tonight's memories once again.

"Colby , I'm not under pressure. I need you." I whispered , trailing my way to him. My face rested against his back while my hands wrapped around his body , gripping his shirt in my fist. "Please , I need to feel what its like to be loved by someone." Soft sobs left my lips , a tiny wet patch forming on his shirt.

I felt his muscles ease as his heart rate picked up against my fist , he smoothly turned around to face me. "Are you sure ?" Colby asked , worry still significant. "I don't want to force you into anything babe." He sighed deeply , waiting for my reply.

"I'm sure Colby." I smiled , leaning in close to him until our lips met. My hands tugged on his hair while slightly opening up my mouth , easily allowing his tongue to pass into me.

His hands explored my body , stopping right below my butt , "Jump." He whispered while lingering above my lips. Within a second , my legs wrapped around his waist , locking them in position. He carefully walked into our room without breaking the kiss , being careful not to stumble into anything.

His legs felt the edge of the bed and pushed me down on it , his sky blue eyes turning dark with lust. He hovered over me while presuming the kiss , his hand roaming all over my upper body before tugging on my shirt , swiftly lifting it up and discarding it on the floor. He licked his lips whilst looking at my chest , gawking over my cleavage poking through my bra.

"Are you going to stop undressing me with our eyes and actually do something ?" I chuckled , pulling him closer to me through his shirt. He tugged on his bottom lip before tying his hands behind my back , unclasping my bra rapidly before sliding it down my shoulders and exposing my breasts.

"Fuck , you're beautiful." He mumbled while lowering his head down to my boob , licking and biting on my sensitive skin. "Hmm" I hummed , enjoying the attention he provided to me. His lips trailed kisses down my tummy , stopping right above the hem of my jeans.

"You're sure right ?" He asked once again before yanking away my jeans and panties. I bit my index finger as he separated my thighs slowly , my wet pussy in full view. "Oh man." He chuckled , watching my juices drip from my core. "So wet." He remarked , dipping his middle finger into me.

I let out a loud gasp , feeling his finger plunge deep into me. "Colbyyyy" I moaned out , once he started picking up his momentum. My back arched once he stuck in another finger , his sweet lips falling on my clit.

"Feels good , doesn't it ?" He muttered , continuing to suck on my clit once again. I tried my hardest to form words but failed once he curled up his fingers , hitting my g-spot.

"Ahhh fuck !" I yelled out , squirming under his touch as I felt my highs approaching , soon enough orgasming all over his fingers.

I laid there , trying to regain my breath but Colby decided to flip us over , making me straddle his waist. I felt his hard on beneath me , causing me to get wet once again.

"I need you to ride my face okay ?" He said , pushing my upwards until my pussy was right above his. I nodded my head , lowering myself down onto his tongue. Colby guided my hips before sticking his tongue out , slightly touching my sensitive clit.

My hand wrapped around his brown locks , holding him in position as I started grinding against his  tongue. He pulled down my hips , adding in the pressure as I felt my second high approach for the night.

My toes curled inwards as my legs trembled incredibly , my juices quickly flowing out of my pussy onto his tongue. I felt my body jerk as he cleaned me off , gasping for air.

Colby took opportunity of my limp body and flipped us once again , his lips connecting with mine for a brief moment before he pulled away and took off his shirt along with his pants and boxers. His hard dick popped up as he sighed at his new freedom , stroking himself before hovering over me once again.

His lips melted onto mine as his hips moved , finding my entrance. He let out a loud sigh once he submerged into me , causing me to whimper as I had to get adjusted to half of his size.

"Move." I moaned out as his movements matched with mine , thrusting in and out of me. "You like that , don't you ?" He said , increasing his speed.

"Y-Yes Colby." I yelled out , my fingernails digging into his biceps as I felt my third orgasm approaching. "Colby , I'm going to cum." I cried out , clutching onto his hand.

"Me too baby girl. Are you on pills ?" He asked , his thrusts turning sloppier. I nodded my head vigorously , finding it hard to contain myself. "Cum for me babe." Colby said. My walls clenched around his shaft before bursting , causing my juices to flow onto his cock.

The immense pressure caused him to explode into me too , filling my pussy with his white fluid. He continued thrusting into me as we recovered from our highs before laying down onto the bed.

"I love you." He whispered , snuggling closer to me.

"I love you too." I whispered , being seconds away from falling asleep since fatigue took over my body.