Pizza ?

Being a 19 year old girl and affording money for yourself can be quite difficult , you daily routine consisted of attending you college and directly getting to your work place later that day. You've worked in Pizza Hut for about 2 years now , delivering pizzas namely , since you weren't great at cooking.

You've roughly worked for about 4-5 hours a day , enjoying the very bit of it. The money was enough of satisfy your needs including the tip you would get once in a while. You had recently got a task to deliver pizza to a particular location that's never been requested before.

You grabbed onto the bag and walked out the door , setting the pizza box perfectly over the seat before settling down yourself and driving to the location. You looked back at the address on the bill and followed through the floors of the complex.

On reaching the apartment , you gently knocked on the door , waiting for someone to answer it. A beautiful blue haired boy answered the door , leaving you speechless. "Yes ? Can I help you ?" He asked , you snapped out of your thoughts , "Ah y-yes..you had ordered pizza ?" You asked politely. The boy had a confused look on his face , "I'm afraid I don't think so.." he said stepping out through the front door while looking around the hallways.

You were beyond confused at this point , this guy does look familiar.. , "I'm sorry maybe the fans must've ordered it for me.." he trailed off sadly , leaving you speechless. So he is famous ? "Oh..that's okay then.." you said looking down , wondering what you were gonna do with this pizza ? Damnit , my money's about to get cut off , you thought.

You were about to leave before you heard the blue haired boy yell , "hey wait up , I wouldn't mind having pizza right now." He said , scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Wait..was he trying to help me ? "Umm..are you sure about that ?" You giggled thinking he would be hesitant. "Yeah , definitely sure." He blurted out , looking into your eyes.  He left you speechless yet again , you nodded not knowing what to say.

You handed him over the pizza while he paid for it , you took a deep sigh and smiled realising it was your last delivery for the day and that you were heading back home soon. You turned around and walked towards the elevator before hearing loud thumps following you , you turned your heel around and came face to face with him again. "Hey , I didn't catch your name.." he said while panting. "Oh Umm..it's y/n" you blushed.

"Y/n..that's such a pretty name." He said looking into your eyes , "I'm Colby by the way." He scratched his neck again , looking down slowly while turning red. You giggled at how shy he was , "is there something else you needed Colby ?" You asked crossing your arms and smiled at him. "Umm..would you like to  stay back and finish my pizza with me...I don't think I can do it by myself." He laughed and bit his lip , searching for an answer. You tried holding back a smile but failed , you nodded your head and followed him as you entered into his apartment.

You guys ate all of the pizza and talked about random stuff before you decided it was time to head back home , "So..when am I gonna see you again ?" Colby asked you. "The next time you order pizza maybe ?" You giggled while he laughed and walked you out through the door. "Y/n ? If you don't mind..can I..can I have your number ?" He asked looking down at the floor , you nodded while typing in your details into his phone and handed it back to him..

Maybe this was a start to something new ?