Date night.

Today was the day that would complete 2 years with Colby , your lovely boyfriend. He's been the supportive throughout the entire relationship and never failed to make you smile. I guess you could say that he was everything you were searching for.

You woke up with the smell of pancakes and bacon filling the air as Colby walked into your shared room with a tray held in his hands. "Good morning princess. Happy 2 year anniversary." He said making his way over to you and kissing your lips passionately. "Happy 2 years to you too baby." You giggled after pulling back from the kiss , "how long have you been awake for ?" You questioned him , your eyebrows scrunched up as Colby was never known for being an early bird.

"Long enough to watch you sleep peacefully and also steal a few kisses." He smirked as you shook your head is disbelief. He laughed before holding you into his arms , "ah , I don't think I've ever stopped loving you." He said casually , showering your forehead with kisses. "Neither did I." You cuddled closer towards his warm shirtless body and whined as he pulled you away , cutting into the pancake and feeding it to you.

You must admit it , Colby surely knew how to cook his food. This boy was truly talented ! You guys spent a while just talking and having the lovely breakfast presented by him. After finishing up , Colby cleaned up the place and quickly switched on Netflix as he surfed through the romantic isle , finally landing on Me Before You.

You guys spent the afternoon watching movies and cuddling against one another. By dawn , Colby requested you to dress up casually as he had plans to take you out but left the destination a surprise. You dressed up into some comfy jeans and a crop top with her hair left loose falling over your shoulders. You were anticipated since you weren't aware of the place you were being taken to but were finally relieved looking at the bright , colourful lights of the amusement park.

The entire night consisted of you guys getting onto tides and finally ended with a beautiful kiss just on top of the Ferris wheel. Colby even won you a giant teddy bear by playing one of the games , which you held onto for the rest of the night. Once you guys decided it was time to go back home , the entire car ride was filled with talks and you guys occasionally singing the songs along.

You were just about to slip under the satin covers when Colby asked you to join him. You weren't quite sure where he was taking you at first and that too in the middle of the night. Colby held onto your hand and took you up onto the terrace.

Upon reaching there you saw blankets and a couple of pillows sprawled on the floor , you and Colby cuddled under the blankets and gazed at the stars. "Beautiful , isn't it ?" You asked Colby staring into the dark sky filled with thousands of stars. "Yes you are." He smiled as you blushed into his neck. He lifted your face up by your chin , "you're the best thing I could ever ask for baby girl , happy 2 year anniversary once again." he said before pulling you into another passionate kiss.