Without me ? ⚠️

Colby's POV

I couldn't wait to get out of this boring meeting and meet my girlfriend , y/n. Truth be told , I haven't been paying attention since the 5 minutes in , all I can think about is y/n , her beautiful hair falling over her shoulders and her pink plum lips I would love to kiss forever.

As the people gathered around the table started greeting each other , I quickly grabbed my stuff , ready to walk out the door any minute. Sam , being the good person that he is , walked over to all of them , greeting them individually as he shook their hand. Me , on the other hand , smiled at all the people and rushed out the sophisticated glass door. My excitement hitting the roof as I sprinted towards the car.

Upon reaching to my apartment , I quickly opened the front door , calling out to my lovely girlfriend. "Y/n ? Princess I'm home." I got curious as to why I wasn't getting a response back. Her moans filled my apartment , being the key to my questions. I knew she wasn't the type to cheat on me with someone else , but I could surely say that I got mad.

I nudged the door slightly , creaking it open and seeing her laying down on my bed , her body wrapped up in a black lacy lingerie. Her hands were caught up in her core , pushing her fingers in and out of her as she loudly moaned out my name. A smirk grew across my lips while I slowly moved forward to the edge of the bed , sitting down on it carefully.

The bed dipped making y/n snap her eyes open , "Fuck Colby ! You scared the shit out of me. I was just uh.." y/n trailed off , a red tint crept up on her cheeks. "I kinda figured out." I said , eyeing her hand as they were still pressed against her core with her legs tightly shut.

She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ears , the red tint turning bright. I grazed my fingertips across her waist , over the brand new set that I've never seen before. "I don't think I've seen this before baby girl." I said , my eyes not leaving her body. "Um yeah..I just bought this today." She said while crawling towards me , finally landing on my lap. "I wanted to surprise you but I guess I couldn't wait.." she stated , her bottom lip clenched in between her teeth.

"Want me to help you ?" I questioned her , my hands already traveling to the back of her lingerie , ready to rip it apart. "Actually.." she started off , my eyebrows knitted in confusion. "Why not just sit and watch me ?" She smirked , this time being my turn to bit my lip. She pushed me back into the chair as she gently laid herself down onto the bed.

Her legs opened up , agonisingly slowly , giving me the full view of her wet pussy. Her hands travelled down to her folds , wetting her fingertips with her own juices before slipping them into herself. Her back arched and her other hand directly went to her boob , squeezing her nipples and massaging it. Y/n didn't fail to make eye contact while fingering herself and moaning out my name.

She took her fingers out of herself and played with her clit. Rubbing her sensitive clit vigorously as her legs trembled at the feeling of herself getting closer to her high. Her speed increased and she soon squirted all over the bed , the sheets now being left with an imprint. Her hands not leaving her clit as she tried overcoming her high as she kept jerking up , her clit being too sensitive.

Y/n's eyes trailed open , her head titled to the side as she looked at me being completely exhausted. She held herself up by her elbows , "how did I do ?" she asked me. "Hmm..you were amazing babe but I guess there's a slight problem." I said pointing to the bulge in my pants. She laughed before straddling me and ripped the buttons off my shirt. I looked at her with surprise , "babe , that was my favourite shirt." I said looking at the buttons sprawled out on the floor.

Her lips attacked my neck , bitting all over it. I was going to get into trouble tomorrow , knowing I wouldn't stop hearing the end of this from Sam and the rest of the boys but she needed me right now and that's all that mattered. She was now grinding against me , feeling my boner against her wet lips.

She quickly slid off my pants and boxers in one go and gently placed my dick under her , going down onto it slowly , taking it piece by piece in her. After adjusting , she started moving her hips and bounced up and down my shaft earning a groan from me. I grabbed onto her waist and thrusted deeper into her , her lips formed into an O as she let out a loud moan.

Her legs trembled again , "I'm gonna cum Colby" she said. "Nope , not yet." I demanded , continuing to pleasure her. I soon twitched inside of her , groaning as I released all of my cum into her while her juices shot all over my dick.

She rode her high out and was left panting for air. "Wasn't this much better ?" I simpered , she giggled knowing she preferred this much more than pleasuring herself. "You make it a whole lot better Colbs." She said rolling her eyes as I laughed at her remark. We laid there until we both feel asleep , our needs being satisfied as ever.

A/N: hey guysss ! Just wanted to say that I won't be posting for two days since I'm traveling but I'll make up for the loss. Thank you so much for supporting my stories and voting on them , you guys are the best xo.