I want you Pt. 1 ⚠️

Hangouts with the traphouse were always fun , it happened almost every week. You felt as though you were a big part of a family you always wished for. They would usually go out to Pizza Hut or Tender Greens but today Corey decided they'd go some place fancier , he was also celebrating his anniversary with Devyn which lead to this decision.

"Babeeee , what do I wear ?" You whined and asked Colby who sleepishly groaned. "It's a little bit more fancier today baby , remember ? It's their anniversary today." He said wrapping his hands around your waist , he placed his head on your shoulder kissing it gently.

You agreed and quickly grabbed Colby's favourite dress and walked to the shared bathroom , slipping into it after you showered. You walked back to the room while Colby was getting dressed as well.

Outfit:

Colby's mouth fell open after seeing you in his favourite dress

Colby's mouth fell open after seeing you in his favourite dress. "Haven't I told you not to wear that often babe ? I go crazy seeing you in it." He said walking towards you. His hands were now running up and down your sides. "I know baby , but I didn't have anything else to wear." You pouted teasingly.

Colby decided to go a little formal too and wore a decent black shirt. You applied your make up and did your hair. While you searching for your shoes , you decided to tease Colby a bit. You bent down , your ass fully shown as Colby eyed you.

He sneakily got behind you and smacked your ass , making you gasp recovering your position by standing upright. He grabbed your hips tightly , you felt something poke your inner thigh and figured out what Colby wanted. You didn't fight back because you needed him as much as he needed you.

He quickly dropped you onto the bed , locking the door before hovering over you. He kissed you passionately which didn't take too long to be converted into a make out session. He moved down to your neck , nibbling onto your sweet spot which wasn't hard for him to find. He was well aware of your body now. His hands explored your body , you arched you back moaning. He took the chance to unzip your dress.

He gently removed the dress off of you while making his way down to your boobs , you hadn't worn a bra since it didn't go along with the dress. "No bra huh ?" He smirked , attacking your boobs in all sorts of ways. You rolled your eyes back with the pleasure he kept providing but also whined because you needed attention elsewhere.

Colby picked up the hint quickly and went down towards your heat. As he was about to assist your needs you heard a knock on the door. "Are you guys done ? We have to go now." Corey said while you looked at Colby disappointed. "Let's just have a quickie please ?" You pleaded while you heard the others run down the stairs , signalling they were ready.
"We have to go baby. I promise I'll make it up to you later." He said while getting off you.

You were beyond irritated at this point , sexually. You needed him at that minute but couldn't. The entire ride towards the car was silent. Colby tried talking to you but you ignored him. You crossed your arms looking out the window while he placed his arm on your thigh , showing you how sorry he was. You wanted to turn the tables around , teasing him now.

You got into the restaurant while you took your seats. Corey next to Devyn sitting aside Kat and Sam while Aaron sat across with Jake , Colby and you on the other side , facing Corey and Devyn. Colby's hand never left your thigh , you had a little footsie action under the table as you ran your legs against Colby's.

His head snapped towards you , "what are you trying to do baby ?" Colby questioned. "Nothing." You said innocently. After dinner was done Devyn whined saying she wanted ice cream , you and Kat joined as well.

You wanted to tease Colby a bit more and so started licking your ice cream and moaning. "Ummm this tastes so goodddd." You moaned. Colby looked at you and started moving in his seat. Little did you know his 'friend' was poking out. You giggled while he pulled your arm and whispered , "I want you."

You sneered at him saying , " you'll have to wait , just like I did." Colby groaned in frustration making the others snap their heads to him. "You okay colby ?" Corey asked him , Colby got embarrassed and stayed quite throughout the night.

When you guys were all done and were getting ready to leave , Colby pulled you into a corner. "You're gonna get it hard baby girl. You'll definitely have to be punished for tonight." Colby growled making your knees weak.

To be continued....