Faking it. ⚠️

You were caught up in an ugly position during a wild game of truth or dare. Sam decided it would be fun to turn up the party and play a simple game of truth or dare , little did you know it wouldn't end up in a good situation.

Y/n's POV

It wasn't even your turn when Elton bluntly asked Kat whether she'd ever faked an orgasm before. "I-I..Umm.." Kat stuttered. Sam looked at her with eyes wide open before she laughed out loud , trying to cut the awkwardness. "I just wasn't in the mood that day." She said , it came out as almost a whisper.

"Never happened to us though." Colby scoffed while smirking at me. I couldn't look at him in the eyes and so my head shot down. Colby's eyebrows were now scrunched up in confusion. "Baby ? Is there something you need to tell me ?" He asked , his voice slightly raised. "Umm...it just happened once.." I trailed off. I could see how Colby's eyes saddened. "Why baby ?" He asked softly with sad eyes. "We were really drunk that day Colbs. I just..wasn't feeling it." I couldn't lie to him anymore. 

Colby got up with anger and stormed upstairs to his room , slightly slamming it. Everyone looked up at you with worried expressions. "I'll just check on him." I said before getting up and making my way towards our shared room. The roommates nodded in agreement.

I quietly opened the door and saw Colby sitting at the edge of the bed , his head hanging down with his shirt ripped off and thrown across the floor. "Baby , I really didn't mean to." I walked over to Colby and got in between his legs , still standing. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my waist. "I know babe , but I didn't really like the fact that I didn't make you cum" He sighed. 

You felt extremely sad too and sat down on his lap. "I know baby , I assume I was so drunk to even cum." I said , making him feel slightly better. I saw Colby smirk before he pushed me onto the bed. "Colbs..? What are you doing ?" He was now hovering over me , placing small kisses over my neck occasionally sticking his tongue out leaving wet spots all over my neck. "I think you owe me one baby girl." He growled against my ear. "And don't you think you need to be punished for lying to me ?" He asked , seductively.

I felt myself getting wetter second by second , I didn't even try to push him away. I craved for him. Soon I was naked , watching Colby strip down his pants and boxers. He still caught onto his belt before making his way over to me again. "Hands" he commanded. He tied his belt around my hands , restricting my movements. He proceeded to kiss down my body , making his way towards my dripping core.

He wasted no time and stuck his tongue out , going all the way up and down. I squirmed under his touch. This time being fully sober and aware of his actions. He didn't bother telling me to be quite since the music from downstairs kept blaring , making us inaudible.

I watched him flick his tongue all around when he suddenly inserted two fingers into me. I moaned loud enough for him to hear. "Ohh Colbyyyy." I moaned , stretching out the 'y' in his name. My moans somehow motivated him as him increased the pace of his fingers , adding in one more. I was a moaning mess under his touch.

He stopped abruptly and pulled out a vibrator from the cabinet. He placed it over my clit while inserting his fingers in me again. He started off with a normal speed on the vibrator , making his way to the highest setting. I felt the familiar feeling of a knot in my stomach accompanied by another feeling. "C-Colby stop p-please." I whimpered. He looked at me confused , no matter what happened I never told him to stop. "Am I hurting you baby ?" He asked while he took the vibrator away but still kept his fingers inserted in me. "I just..i dont know Colbs." I said not knowing how to express the sudden feeling. I felt my thighs shake tremendously before releasing myself all over the bed , soaking it completely.

Colby looked at me shocked while I was panting for air. My brain took time to process out what happened as I saw the bedsheet stained. I instantly felt my face grow red in embarrassment , "Oh my..I'm so sorry Colby. This is so embarrassing." I said trying to get up from my position. My eyes then met up with Colby and saw him smirking while looking at the wet spot on the bedsheet.

"Are you kidding me ?!" Colby said enthusiastically. I looked at him without saying a word for him to proceed. "You just squirted baby girl." Colby said chuckling. I had never felt an internal orgasm before. Colby made his way over to me and took off his belt , making me free. "So you're not cringed out?" I asked him , my face still burning up. "What ?! Why would I be ?" Colby said. "THAT WAS THE MOST HOTTEST THING EVER." Colby screamed , kissing me all over my face while I giggled.

I felt fatigue take over my body as I snuggled closer towards Colby's chest , almost close to falling asleep. Colby lifted up my face by holding my chin and kissed me softly. "I'm glad I made you cum princess." Colby whispered , thinking I was already asleep. I let out a giggle and he kissed me back again. He pulled the sheet over our naked body and place his arm over my waist while we both dozed off to sleep.