Pregnancy announcement.

You sat on the bathroom floor , tears streaming down your face not being able to process a thought. You and Colby were trying for a baby for many months and have finally accomplished your goal.

You paced the floors , thinking of a perfect way to tell Colby you were pregnant. Since he was out with Sam , you had the entire apartment to yourself and so you checked for ways on the internet to give him the best news.

You found one you really liked and relied on it , waiting for Colby to get home already.

Colby's POV

"I can't believe we found this place. It's seriously a gem." I said , Sam nodding in agreement. "We should get going though since it's already dawning down on us." Sam said as we made our way to my car.

Me and Sam later had small talk , but all I could think about is y/n. I know what I have with her is real and I want to take it to the next step. We've been trying for a baby for almost 3 months now , but failed every time. Who knew making babies were tough I thought.

We reached to our apartment complex , me and Sam separating paths as I walked towards my front door. I saw y/n passed out on our couch , she must've been waiting for me. I smiled softly before making my way to her , "wake up baby girl , I'm home." I slightly nudged her before her eyes fluttered open , the biggest smile plastered on her face.

"Colbssss , I missed youuu." She chimed , hugging me at the same time. "I was just gone for a while.." I chuckled , taking her into my embrace. Her soft lavender smell filling me up  as I relaxed into her arms.

"Oh oh ! I had gone out today with Katrina , I bought something for you. Wait here." She said as she ran into our bedroom. I laughed at how energetic she was , she barged into the living room holding a white bag in her hand with "GUCCI" written on the front.

Y/n's POV

I was nervous , extremely nervous. I didn't know how he was going to react to this..

I walked over towards him with a GUCCI bag in my hand , inside it a case with his 'gift' in it. I handed the bag over to him , his eyes wide open. "Baby , I've told you that you need not give me such expensive gifts." He said sadly. You giggled , "just open it , it'll be the best gift you've ever received."

Colby sighed as he grasped the bag and peeped into it only to find a bracelet case. He rolled his eyes at you , his reaction clearly screaming 'why'. He took the box in his hands and said , "if it's really expensive we're giving it back baby." You laughed at his silliness , "you definitely can't return this back Honey."

He looked at you confused again and decided to finally open the box. Inside it laid a pregnancy test with the 'positive' enrolled on it. You bit your lip in confusion , not knowing how he would react.

Colby's POV

I decided to open the box and found a pregnancy test with 'positive' flashing across the screen. My eyes widened , "are you serious ? Like seriously ?" I asked y/n , not believing a thing she said , thinking she was pranking me. "I'm serious Colby. I wouldn't joke about this." She said , tears slipping out of her eyes.

I didn't know how to react and so I bursted out crying. Y/n ran towards me , clashing her body against mine as we shared a passionate kiss. "I can't believe it. I can't believe this..I'm going to become a dad." I said crying uncontrollably. "Shush baby , you need not cry about it." She giggled. "We're gonna be a great team and the best parents." I said making her laugh.

While she was laughing I grabbed her face and kissed her again. "I love you so much y/n." I pulled away and said. "I love you more." She said pulling me in for a tight hug. I made my way down to her little belly , kissing it gently.
She ran her fingers through my hair , "I love you little one. I can't wait for you to come out already." I said , sprinkling kisses over her tummy. She chuckled with tears in her eyes , looking at me with love.