Frustrations. ⚠️

You pushed Colby back away , warning him. " Colby. Get away." His lips just above yours before pulling away with a pout. "I'm sorry babe , it's just hard to keep my hands off you." He said , backing up and sitting down right in front of you.

Periods were a pain in the ass , especially for Colby. He couldn't be away from you , let alone not touch you. You groaned in agony , feeling another cramp coming up , "aw babe , I'm sorry. Do you need anything ?" Colby asked gently , his hands rubbing slow circles on your tummy. "Warm tea would do." You suggested , gripping your tummy in pain.

"Right on it." He said , sliding down the bed , already on his way to the kitchen. "I love you babe." You cooed , he fell back onto the bed and kissed your nose as you giggled. "I love you more." He replied , pressing his lips against yours. You guys soon started making out , tongues battling against each other as he snaked his arms into your shirt , making you moan out his name.

"Colby.." you whispered , trying to get him to stop. He cupped your boobs , massaging them gently as he mimicked not hearing you. "Colby stop.." you eyes saddened as he pulled away his hand. "I'm sorry babe , I seriously can't keep my hands off you even if I tried." He whined , pulling himself up and heading towards the kitchen.

You laid there , feeling your core starting to get wetter and wetter ever second. "Ugh , fuck it." You groaned , getting up and making your way towards the kitchen. Colby stood next to the stove , the water boiling as he looked down at his 'problem'.

You cleared your throat as he jumped and looked at you. He sighed , embracing you in his arms , "feeling better babe ?" He asked politely. You nodded while bringing up your hands to his very exposed chest , rubbing it up and down , trailing off to his member hidden in his pants.

He groaned , rolling his head back. "B-babe stop , you're gonna start things off." He warned , gripping your wrist roughly. You didn't bother as you continued massaging his overgrowing member , earning yet another groan from him. "Y/n. You need to stop." He said , looking deep into your eyes. You got intimidated and walked back into your room , crawling your way back into bed.

Colby came in shortly after , handing you the tea. You took few sips of it as he started running his hands on your thigh , "Hey babe ? I was wondering if you wanna try something new ?" He questioned , nervously bitting is lip. "What do you mean ?" You asked confused. "Sex is said to minimise cramps you know.." he mumbled. "But wouldn't it be messy Colbs ?" You asked him , not wanting to stain your newly set bedsheets.

He smirked before walking away into your bathroom , coming back with a grey towel in his hand. He placed it gently on the bed , motioning you to get over it. You got over the towel , laying down on your back as Colby hovered over you.

He kissed you passionately , making his way to your neck , nibbling upon it. His hands tugged on your shirt , pulling it above your head within seconds. Your back arched as he grabbed your boobs , massaging and squeezing them but being gentle at the same time.

"Ugh hurry Colbyyyy." You whined , rolling your hips up and down. He chuckled , discarding his sweats and boxers as he lined against your entrance , "tell me if it hurts okay ?" He pleaded , you nodded while he pushed forward.

You moaned at the sensation of him filling you up while he hissed , "Ughh fuck you feel so tight." He whispered seductively. You moaned in response , clawing his shoulders , pushing him deeper into you. He started thrusting , slow at first but gradually picking up speed.
"D-deeper Colby.." you moaned out , pleasure being intolerable as your legs started quaking.

He picked up your legs , throwing them above his shoulder as he rammed into you. You were screaming out profanities as he lowered himself , placing his lips onto yours to silence your moans for a bit.

He pulled out and rubbed his cock against your clit , teasing you before getting back into you and thrusting. "I'm close Colby !" You yelled out , his back having the traces of scratch marks all over them. He nodded , slamming harder and deeper into you.

Sweat beads forming on his forehead as he concentrated on providing you with immense pleasure. His eyes kept moving back and forth from your face to your core , looking at how he could control every form of pleasure from showing up on your face.

You soon released all over him , clenching your walls around as he twitched immediately , filling you up with his fluid.

He pulled out and laid beside you , panting for air. You picked yourself up as he pulled you closer to him , "no nooo , where are you going ?" He asked , his puppy eyes melting your heart. "I have to put a tampon back on Hun. Oh and you should probably clean up too." You suggested , making your way to the bathroom.

Colby picked up the dirty towel and placed it in the washer as he followed you shortly , stepping into the bathtub while he looked over at you. "Wanna join in ?" He smirked , holding his hand out for you. You bit your lip , your core throbbing again already. "Round 2 ?" You asked him innocently , he vigorously nodded his head as you giggled , stepping in with him as he directly cut to the chase.

A/N: OH MY- 10k READERS ALREADY ?! I'M SO THANKFUL OF YOU GUYS AND SO GLAD THAT Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING THE STORIES. YOU GUYS ARE THE BESTTT !! XO