Periods.

A/N: warning !! Slight sexual reference.

I got up with a jolt , feeling slight wetness between my legs. I rushed into the bathroom and pulled down my underwear only to find it stained with blood. Ugh , why today ?

I quickly put on a pad and crawled my way into the bed , clutching my tummy to numb out the pain caused by my vicious cramps. I found myself groaning and twisting in pain , seconds later as my cramps only grew worse.

Warm hands accompanied my belly and held onto me tightly. I moaned out in pain , snapping the arm away , "What's wrong baby girl ?" Colby asked me , how groggy voice signifying now sleepy he was. "Just , dont touch me !" I snapped back at him. His fingers instantly flew upon his eyes , rubbing the sleep away. "Are you alright ?" He asked in a concerned tone. "no.." I whispered , not having the strength to perform any activity.

He cuddled closer to me , "that time of the month baby ?" He asked softly , rubbing my belly with slow circles. I hummed in response , trying to take in the effect he had on me. I snuggled closer towards him , my back now touching his chest. Our bodies felt connected and I could sense the warmth coming from his body.

Soon enough I felt something poke my butt , "honey you do realise I'm on my periods." I snared at him. He looked at me sadly before saying , "I do beautiful , it's just that..you're like..your butt is right next to my thing." I giggled before walking back into the bathroom as I felt the urge to pee again.

After a few minutes I walked back out to find the bed completely empty , the thought of looking for Colby came across my mind , but my cramps didn't let me do it and so I crawled back into the bed , trying to drift off to sleep.

Soon enough the door creaked open , revealing Colby standing at the doorstep with a heating pad , a few chocolates and a big tin of chocolate ice cream in his hands. He quickly rushed to my side before handing me the stuff as we cuddled for the rest of the day , accompanied by me nudging his arm so he could rub my belly.

Awfully sorry that this was so short , I've been busy with a few things lately but I'll try my best to post earlier :)