Aftertaste.

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping with a hazy vision. You tried lifting your body off the bed but something weighed you down. You looked under the sheets , recollecting the memories from last night , you blushed uncontrollably , seeing yourself and Colby naked under the sheets with his hands and legs tangled with yours.

You laid back down trying to fall back asleep but weren't able to , so instead , you looked at Colby sleeping. He looked so peaceful and angelic , you got upset remembering how last night ended this way.

*Flashback*

Colby was out all day filming for his YouTube channel which you were unaware of. You tried calling him up but got no response. You knocked on Sam's door asking him whether you could come in. "Who is it ?" Sam asked , coming to answer the door. "Oh hey y/n , what's wrong ? You look worried." Sam said , you made your way inside his room and sat on the edge of his bed. "Oh it's nothing serious , I just wanted to know where Colby was.." You trailed off.

Sam was confused while he took his phone and dialled up Colby's number. Colby answered after a few rings and said that he'd be home back soon and that there was nothing to worry about. You thanked Sam while leaving his room , crawling into your bed that you shared with Colby , waiting for him to be back.

After 10 minutes , Colby was back home while he barged into the room. He looked towards you but didn't say anything which left you worried.

"Colby..?"

"Why are you ignoring me ?" You asked , Colby remained silent and decided to take a shower , leaving you in his bedroom unanswered.

You waited for him to come out and confront him. As soon as he came out he crawled up on his bed and faced his back towards you. You were really irritated at this point and woke him up , asking him again , "what did I do ? Why don't you talk to me ?"

You saw his jaw clench and said "why do you have to be so clingy every now and then ?" You couldn't what just happened , tears slipped of your eyes before you got up , leaving the room and heading down towards the living room. You needed time away from Colby and so slept off on the couch , tears drenching your pillow.

———————————

You were woken up in the middle of the night with an arm holding you close , you heard slight sniffles and looked up to see Colby , tears running down his face , his eyes red.
You figured he had been crying for too long , you couldn't take this anymore and leapt in his arms.

"I'm so sorry Beautiful. I just had a rough day filming with Brennen. Please come back upstairs." He said. You looked at him with soft eyes and said , "it's okay babe. I'm sure you did , but please don't push me away next time." Little tears slipped out while you snuggled against his chest.

He carried you bridal style and took you upstairs into your shared room , not breaking eye contact. He laid you down softly on the bed before saying , "I'm going to show you how much you mean to me Baby."

*End of flashback*

You smiled slight with all the flashbacks but also had a heavy heart. You snuggled closer to Colby , shifting your position. Colby woke up and kissed you. "Good morning beautiful." He said , you smiled while still holding onto him tight.

He had figured out that you were upset about last night's fight and grabbed you tighter , kissing you on the top of your head. "It was all my fault babe , don't get upset please." He said while kissing you all over your face , he knew that would always make you smile and so it did. You broke into a fit of giggles and kissed him back. "I hate it when we fight baby." You said with a pout. "Me too baby girl. It won't happen again , I promise." Colby said , reassuring you while he took your hand into his and kissed your fingers.

"You know that I love you so much right ? And that nothing could ever change the way I look at you ?" He said , you smiled lifting your head from his chest to look into his eyes. "Yes. Yes I do." You smiled. "And I love you just the way you are. Don't ever change please." Colby said while cuddling with you.

You guys decided to stay in together today , in each other's arms. Colby drifted back to sleep and so did you. You were then woken up with a bouquet of roses and chocolates , showing how sorry he was for yesterday.

What did I do to deserve this boy ? You thought.