Suprise awaits. ⚠️

You were hanging out with Xepher , Kat , Devyn , Tori and Tara having your little own girl's night in. There were popcorn bags , sodas and other snacks scattered all around the living room along with cozy blankets covering all of you.
  Xepher thought it was a good idea to watch Don't Breathe , leaving all of you on your toes , anxious throughout the movie. During one of the scenes your phone kept dinging with Colby sending you snaps. The others shushed you away into the bathroom where you decided to attend to his messages.
  When you tapped on Colby's snap ( picture above ) you started growing impatient. The way his muscles bulged out made you extremely wet. You wondered what all that tongue could do to your body.
  "Umm..Guys I dont think I feel to good. I'm calling it a night , sorry." You said while coming out of the bathroom. They looked at you worried. "Take care y/n." Kat and Tara said. You nodded. "Do you want me to take you home ?" Devyn asked , you head shot up while you frantically said no. You said goodbye to the others while you sat in your car and rushed back home.
  You busted the door open while running upstairs to check where your boyfriend was. While you were running around the house you figured no one else was home. You opened the door of yours and Colby's room , revealing your almost naked boyfriend.
  Colby was now shirtless with his black ripped jeans. You crawled into bed and straddled upon him. He had a smirk plastered on his face. "Someone missed me." He said , your hips were now being held with his huge hands. You hummed back while slowly grinding against his now visible boner. You kissed him passionately slowly making your way down to his neck.
  You peppered kisses all over his neck , trying to find his sweet spot. "Ohh y/n." Colby moaned , you smiled cheekily at your victory leaving a dark purple stain on him , licking it later to soothe the pain. You were being a tease and Colby didn't like it.
  He flipped you over , hovering over you while pinning your arms above your head , nibbling over your neck , you moan in ecstasy. Colby made his way down , kissing your jawline and moving next to your collarbones leaving his territory. You moaned but bite your lip trying to contain yourself.
  He looked up at you and said , "Don't hold your moans in baby girl. No one's home." You nodded while he continued making his way down your body. "You covered up too much. That's not fair now baby girl". He growled against your ear , you were almost soaking now. He ripped your shirt off while you arched your back , he unclasped your bra with one swift moment and discarded it on the floor. He left kisses in between your boobs while he grabbed one and massaged it. He swirled his tongue around the other one. "Ohh my- Colbyyy" You moaned while he smirked against your skin. He now trailed off kisses and hickeys down your stomach , showing much love towards the skin just above the hem of your pants. You bucked up your hips while he removed your jeans and panties together.
  You were groaning in despair as you bucked your hips up again. Immediately Colby pushed them down , "Don't do that again next time baby." He sneered looking deeply into your eyes. You nodded , he grabbed onto your thigh while saying , "use your words baby doll." "Yes Colby." You replied back. He loosened his grip onto your thigh and buried his face in between your legs.
  He decided to play more as he kissed your inner thigh , travelling slowly up to your now dripping heat. When he was close enough when he switched to your other leg. You groaned and said , "stop teasing Colby." "Tell me what you want then love." He groaned against your ear. "Ugh I want you to fuck me mercilessly , making me unable to walk for days." You moaned back while his hands reached down and massage your clit , rubbing figure eights over it. You moaned as you pressed upon his hands , putting pressure on your clit. You felt a familiar knot growing in your stomach. "C-Colby , I'm...I'm gonna..." you trailed off , Colby quickly snatched his hand away from you as you whimpered with the sudden loss of his touch.
  He kicked off his pants and boxers , his hard length slapped against his stomach. You gasped , you could never get used to his length. He hovered over you while he reached for the golden packet in his draw and ripped in open. He lined up against your entrance and said "I need you to scream my name babe. Don't hold anything back. Understood ?" You nodded while he rammed into you , without any warning.
  You screamed while holding onto his shoulders. "Did I not say to use your words love ?" He asked while thrusting hard into you. "Y-Yes Colby." You replied back , now shaking. He flipped you , now thrusting in you from behind. He slapped your ass while he groaned in pleasure and in pain. "Louder y/n ! I wanna hear who's in charge." He said while ramming into you , going deeper. "Ah , FUCK COLBY !" You screamed when he hit your g-spot. He smirked , "Found it." You gripped onto your sheets , your knuckles now turning white. Your legs started quivering , showing how close you were. "I'm..I'm gonna cum Colby." You said panting for air. "Cum for me baby girl." Colby said while going any faster , if it was possible. You released yourself onto Colby while clenching your walls around him. You felt him twitch in you while releasing his cum in the condom.
  He fell over you panting and gasping for air. After he regained himself he rolled over you and discarded the condom into the dustbin near by. He pulled the sheets over your body and pulled you closer. He kissed your forehead while you'll exchanged I love yous before dozing off to sleep.

A/N: okay so this was my first ever smut , I can't believe I actually managed to write one out. Let me know what you guys thinks. Don't forget to vote and share. 🖤