First night.

It was the night you and Colby got married. After your wedding reception , Colby decided to take you to Greece for your honeymoon.

"Y/n , lets goo !! Oh wait , or should I say wifey now ?" Colby smirked while he held onto your waist. You blushed , realising that you're finally married to the love of your life. "Okay , lets go" You said , packing the last of your necessities required for the trip.

Since the trip was way too long you decided to sleep through it all , with your head resting on Colby shoulder and his head resting on yours. You guys finally arrived after hours of traveling and checked into your hotel.

Colby decided to call his mom , letting her know that you guys finally reached. "Yes mom , we've finally reached. Y/n is going to freshen up a bit." Colby said while you sneakily took out your lingerie from one of your baggages and ran towards the bathroom without Colby noticing you.

You stepped into the shower and freshened yourself up while setting out of the shower and into your new set of lingerie , still hearing Colby talk to him mom on the phone.

You got out of the bathroom and saw Colby's back turned towards you. "Colbyyy.." you called out. Colby turned around and looked at you , making his mouth shaped into a perfect O.

You walked closer to him and took the phone away from him , now talking to your mother in law. "Hi mom , yeah we reached minutes ago." You said. Colby couldn't keep his hands off you , his hands wandering around each and every curve of your body with his eyes filled with lust and love , a pure mix.

You stared back into his eyes , your hand went up to his mouth , closing it shut while trying your hardest to not giggle.

Eventually Colby got frustrated. He snatched the phone out of your hand. "Yeah mom , y/n's very tired. I think we'll go off to sleep now. Talk to you later mom. Bye love you" Colby said , without waiting for a reply while ending the phone call.

"Oh the things you do to me y/n." Colby growled while holding onto your waist , his hands travelled down , possibly digging his fingertips into your hips.

"What do I do to you Mr. Brock ?" You asked teasing him. "Do you mind if I'd like to show you Mrs. Brock ?" He smiled sneakily before placing his lips onto yours.

He kissed you passionately while leading you towards the bed. He placed you carefully onto the bed while he hovered over you , now attacking your neck. You moaned while he looked up at you , "tonight is going to be way different that anything you've experienced before" he said. You blushed while he continued the night , filled with passion and pleasure.