Interruptions. ⚠️

Colby had just put Aleya ( your daughter ) down to bed after a long tiring day. While you stayed in your shared bedroom , working on your laptop as you had to finish up a report by tomorrow.

You groaned aloud , your back aching from several hours of being seated at the damn chair. Colby crept up behind you , his hands ran along your back , squeezing his fingertips at your shoulder blades.

You let out a moan , falling back into the chair as Colby chuckled. "Maybe it's enough for today babe." Colby suggested , getting lower and kissing your neck. "But..I have this.." You tried answering back , but his kisses felt heavenly. "How about you finish it in the morning ?" He suggested , his hands now moving forward , stopping at your boobs.

He squeezed them gently , your body uplifting as you let out yet another moan. You nodded in agreement as he spun your chair around , you pulled yourself up and attacked his lips , kissing him passionately as he tugged onto your bottom lip with his teeth.

He pulled you closer to him , his hands traveling all over your body. Colby led the way gently to the bed , falling onto it before pulling you down too. Your body crashed against each other , igniting fire within.

Your tongues were now battling amongst each other , he pressed his tongue down onto yours softly as he tugged onto your shirt , soon pulling it above your head. He smirked , noticing your braless top , lowering his head down painfully slow and sticking out his tongue.

He circled his tongue all around your swollen nipple as his right hand attacked your other boob , massaging it breezily and running it along your body , stopping right at your clit. His thumb caressed over the damp layer of clothing , rubbing circles over your covered clit.

"P-please Colby.." you moaned out , rolling your hips up , grinding against his hand. He chuckled deeply before proceeding down , he pulled down your shorts and pushed aside your panties , running his thumb up and down your wet core. Your head fell back into the pillow as he plunged his middle finger into your wet pool , your back arching ever so lightly.

His tongue fell onto your clit , licking it all around your wet pussy. He soon picked up his pace and pushed in two more fingers , "ahhh , yes yes yes ! " You yelled out , pushing his head deeper into your core. "Shush babe , we don't wanna wake up Aleya." He whisper-yelled. You quickly placed your hand above your mouth , silencing your moans as he continued pleasuring you.

You felt your near approaching and pushed Colby away , turning him over and climbing over his body. You sat on his lap , feeling his growing bulge poking in between your thighs. You starting grinding against his boner as he groaned , holding onto your waist , quickening your movements.

He pushed up , his bulge coming in contact with your clit. You bit your lip , containing your moans. Your hand flew down to his member , palming him as he let out a groan. "Shush.." you teased , as he chuckled bitting his lip.

His pants were pulled down in a swift motion , along with his boxers. You circled your tongue over his tip , his precum overflowing. You used his precum as lube , coating his dick. You pumped him a few times in your hand before placing him in your mouth , your head bobbing up and down. He grabbed the back of your head , pushing you even further down.

After a couple of minutes of you felt him twitch inside your mouth , he ran his fingers through his hair before stopping your movements. He pulled you back up , flipping you guys over as he proceeded to take the lead again.

He tore apart your panties , lining himself against your entrance. Colby sneakily ran his tip against your entrance , going up and down as you waited in anticipation. He finally pushed in , instantly picking up his pace as you gripped the sheets. Your body jerking up and down with his rapid movements , he face being an inch away from you.

He closed the gap between the both of you and kissed you deeply as you moaned into the kiss. He gripped onto the headboard , repositioning himself and slamming back in. You yelled in ecstasy as your head fell back in pleasure.

You were getting closer and closer to your high , Colby's thrusts got sloppier but your session was soon interrupted with Aleya crying out loudly. Colby looked at you sadly as you motioned for him to check on her , he groaned in irritation as he pulled out of you , walking into the nursery room to check on his baby girl.

You got up too , walking over to where his shirt was laying on the floor , quickly sliding into it. You walked over to the room , looking at Colby holding Aleya into his arms , rocking her back and forth gently.

You leaned against the door frame , watching your boyfriend and baby girl , reminiscing on this precious moment. Aleya soon fell asleep and was placed back into her cot , Colby stood there watching over his little angel. You made your way over to Colby , hugging him from behind.

He shifted his head to look over at you , your feet were lifted off the ground as Colby carried you over his shoulder , tip toeing his back into your shared room. He roughly threw you back onto the bed , hovering over you before continuing to pleasure you all night.

Let's just say that you weren't able to finish your report in time and Colby was definitely the one to be blamed for.