I want you Pt. 2 ⚠️

When you guys were all done and were getting ready to leave , Colby pulled you into a corner. "You're gonna get it hard baby girl. You'll definitely have to be punished for tonight." Colby growled making your knees weak.

Silence surrounded Colby's car throughout the ride back , you knew you were going to get it hard from Colby. You reached the traphouse and said good night to the others. You ran to the bathroom and locked yourself when you caught a glimpse of your silk bathrobe. You tied the bathrobe around yourself after slipping out of the red dress.

You slowly walked back into your shared room and saw the lights were dim. You gasped feeling yourself being pushed against the wall with a hand wrapped around your neck , slightly choking you.

Colby looked at you in the eye while pressing his body against yourself , you moaned at the feeling of his boner poke your thigh. "Didn't I just warn you baby girl ?" Colby growled , you didn't want to talk back to him and create a much bigger mess so you just nodded. "Lay down on the bed. Now." He ordered.

He went over to the cabinet pulling out the fuzzy handcuffs that were used in one of his '24 hour challenge' videos. You took off your robe and laid down on the bed , waiting for his next move. "You'll do as I say , understood ?" Colby asked , you just nodded. "Good girl." He said making his way to you. You rested your head onto the pillow and felt Colby hovering over you.

He grabbed your hands and handcuffed them to the bed posts. "I don't wanna hear a single word , understood baby girl ?" He said looking straight into your eyes while making his way down you body. You nodded again. You'd never seen Colby this angry which made you terrified.

He was now above your heat before he pushed his head down and kissed your thighs. You bit your lip trying to hold back your moans. Colby saw you and decided to put you to the test.

He pushed your panties aside and stuck his tongue out barely touching you. You bucked up your hips , hoping he would give in but instead gripped your hips tightly and forced them down. "Don't. Move." He ordered. He kept his tongue right there , not moving an inch. You were growing in frustration as you let out a small noise. You tried snatching your hand back but the resistance from the handcuffs didn't let you.

"Shush now baby girl , we don't want the roommates to hear us , do we now ?" He asked. He didn't let me reply as he sticked out his tongue , running it up and down my throbbing heat. You moaned loudly , he shot his head back up , "One more sound and you're not going to be able to walk for a week." He laughed. You moaned back again , not caring at this point. You needed him in you. "I won't let you adjust baby girl." He warned.

No matter how many times you had sex , you could never get use to his size. "Please Colby , you know I just wanted to have fun." You pouted. He went back down , licking you clit. You gasped when he stuck two fingers in you , curling it up just enough to hit you at the right spot. You bit your lips again , holding back any sound that was to escape your lips.

He added another finger in , you moaned aloud arching your back at the same time. "Okay. That's it" He said , standing up to pull down his sweats and boxers. He slammed in while pulling out quickly and slamming back in. You screamed , not being able to adjust to his size. He kept ramming into you , you suddenly felt a familiar feeling in your stomach.

"I'm..I'm g-gonna c-cum Colby." You said in between moans. "I'm stopping tonight baby girl." He growled while resting his hand on your neck again , chocking you slightly.

You released onto his dick as he filled you up with his cum but didn't stop neither slow down, just like he said. "C-Colby , slow down please." You cried out

He didn't bother listening to you. He kept slamming into you , making you cum for him. You came 3 times before he stopped. He rolled off you while he got up to put back his sweats.

You tried rolling out of bed but couldn't , you were sore now. "Colbyyy , a little help please." You whined pointing down to your legs. He smiled while helping you. "Hope you've learnt from you mistake baby." He whispered into your ear. You hummed in response , too tried to even reply back. He giggle before kissing you forehead and cuddling closer towards you.