You're drunk.

It was yours and Colby anniversary and the rest of the group agreed upon going out to party. You were dancing the night away when your throat felt dry , you walked up towards the bar and ordered your favourite drink. You were soon having a challenge with Kat as you kept chugging one shot after the other and that was the last thing you could probably remember from the night.

Colby's POV

I sat on the other side of the bar having a conversation with Sam and Jake when I looked over to my beautiful girlfriend. She was already on her 5th shot now , I looked at her worriedly but got up and walkedtowards her. "Baby that's enough , you're already drunk." I said trying to stop her. Sam came running towards Kat and picked her up as well.

"Just oneeee moreee." Y/n whined while running back to the bar. I knew she wasn't going to listen to me anymore since she was already tipsy , so I lifted her up in a bridal style and walked towards my car.

I laid her down on the passenger seat and sprinted my way to the other side. I started off the engine and soon felt y/n's hand pulling me closer towards her. "Babyyyy , I love you so muchhh." She chuckled and tried pulling me into a kiss. "Babe , stop. I'm driving." I yelled back. She pouted while looking at me , crossed her arms and looked the other way.

The car ride went silent so I looked over at her , she looked so beautiful while she was sleeping. Her lips formed into the smallest and cutest pout. Her chest puffed up and down evenly. We reached to our apartment and I climbed out of the diver's seat , heading towards her side while unbuckling her belt and lifting her up into my arms.

I headed straight towards our room and set her down on the bed , I headed down towards her feet and slipped her heels off before going towards our shared closet and pulled out my hoodie. Y/n never slept with her stuff on , she always told me how my cologne always soothed her while she would drift off in her sleep.

I placed my hoodie on the bed and lifted her up slowly , unzipping her dress from the back , sliding the straps from her shoulder down. She wore her black lace bra and panties , I drooled over her body. She never believed how beautiful she was.

She was now fully changed into my hoodie and only her underwear. I placed the covers over her body before I went into the bathroom to freshen up a bit and changed into my sweats. I entered back into our room and saw her sprawled out on our bed. I giggled before fixing up her position and climbing into bed along with her.