Frightened.

Requested by SkeletonWithAPen24 , I hope you liked it x

"Are you guys ready for tonight ?" Colby asked , starting off their video for the infamous suicide bridge as I trembled with fear , my brain bringing back all the facts regarding the unholy place.

I stayed up all night , gathering information about the various attempts of suicides and practical murders that took place here causing my bones to crackle. "Baby ? Wanna take it away ?" Colby asked me to proceed with the video , shining a light upon those little horrific facts. 

After I was done with my little session the rest of the group started walking forward as I held onto Colby for support , my heart thumping rapidly , signifying something horrible was bound to happen.

We gathered at the bottom of the bridge , inspecting all the blankets scattered across the ground. "What if one of our blankets gets thrown up on the floor tonight ?" Elton wickedly laughed while sending shivers of terror down my spine.

"Stop Eltonnn." Corey whined , shining his flashlights in all directions. "Yeah , that wasn't funny." Amanda chimed in as she looked at Elton in disgust. He raised his hands up in defensive , apologising for his choice of words.

"There ! That's a perfect spot." Sam yelled out , pointing towards a platform that was highly raised above the ground , all of us agreed as we formed into a circle. Amanda and I were in charge of lighting the candles while the rest of the boys cleaned out the place to lay down the ouija board.

"Elton ?" I called out. "We might be having a problem." I said , watching the candles blow out in order. "They just won't stay." Amanda said , lighting up the wick of a candle as she watched the flame disappear.

Elton somehow managed to light up all the candles , commencing the session. "I'll be over here." Corey said , standing a feet away from the board. "Aww , is a little baby terrified ?" Amanda cooed while the rest of us chuckled. The beaming rays from Corey's flashlight flickered above us before loosing it's control and falling off to the ground , "did you guys hear that ? I think I see something above us." Corey whisper-yelled.

"Everyone , point your flashlights in the direction I say." Elton took control and yelled out directions , confirming it was all just a play in our heads.

"I don't feel so good babe." I whispered in Colby's ears while the other were busy calming Corey down. "It'll be over soon. I promise." He whispered back , clutching my hand for support. I smiled back at him and sighed , commencing our ritual.

-

"Say goodbye , just fucking say goodbye !" Corey yelled out , shining his light in the opposite direction. "What the fuck was that Elton ? What was that ?" He moved aside as Elton took the lead , walking over towards the direction from where the disturbance was caused. Sam , Corey , Colby and Amanda followed while leaving me behind in the dark.

Little taps caught my attention as I heard rustling from the board , the triangular planchette moved itself to no. "Guys ? Come back here , right now !" I cried out. Colby was at my side within seconds , "What ? What's wrong ?" He asked , engulfing me in a hug.

"The planchette , it moved on its own !" I professed , looking at the wicked wooden board. Corey let out a loud cry , "see , this is why I wasn't agreeing on doing this." His hands flew across his face being totally flabbergasted.

"It's okay , we'll just say goodbye again." Sam suggested , his fingers already dancing against the triangular board. Colby looked at me worried as I sent him an unsure nod , soon placing my fingers too. "Goodbye." We all proclaimed , dragging the wooden planchette to goodbye. 

A loud thud caught our attention as we sprinted towards it as a group , finding a huge number of blankets crumbled up against a corner. "I don't want to spend the rest of the night here anymore." Corey said as we pulled in our votes too.

"Guys , it'll be fine. Let's just fall asleep." Elton suggested as he pulled out two sleeping bags , setting it down for him and Amanda. We all decided to call it a night but something caught my attention once again , the planchette , it moved back to no. I decided to remain silent as I joined Colby further back , cuddling against his chest as we wrapped ourselves in a grey blanket.

"I've set the video on just in case we do catch something." Elton reminded us before falling asleep. I tossed around , trying to get myself comfortable as I mistakenly shook Colby , causing him to stir in his sleep as he turned the other way around.

Exhaustion took over my body as I snuggled into the blanket , gradually falling asleep.

-

"Colby , stop hogging the blanket." I ordered him , still being half asleep as I pulled the blanket closer to me. A couple minutes later I felt the tugging back again , making me grip the blanket hard.

My eyes fluttered open as I looked around , watching Colby leave soft snores while the rest of the group were nearly passed out , finding no reasoning for one of them to tug onto my blanket.

I decided to brush it off and fell back asleep , only to be hurriedly woken up by my blanket being snatched away from me.

"Colby ! Wake up !" I yelled out before quickly standing up , the rest of the members jumped up as they looked at me in surprise.

"What ? What happened ?" Colby asked me , rushing to my side to comfort me. "My blanket just got pulled off." I cried out , already packing up my stuff as I was ready to head out.

"What do you mean your blanket got pulled off ?" Elton asked me as he grabbed onto his camera , searching through the files. The group proceeded to watch the clip , still unable to take in the evidence they just caught.

"Can we leave please ?" I begged them , hopping they'd agree to me. "Elton , it's getting out of hand. Maybe we should leave." Colby said , implying on the should.Elton sighed before agreeing , quickly removing his set up and strapping his bag.

I scurried towards the car , being too terrified to look back. Colby gently pulled me onto his lap , stroking my hair while placing soft kisses on my forehead. "Are you alright babe ?" He murmured against my ear as I nodded gently , snuggling deeper into his neck.

My eyes now gave up on me as I felt them getting heavier by every second , I decided to close them for a split second to provide them with some kind of a break but soon found myself falling asleep.

Colby , being the gentleman that he is , carried me bridal style into our shared room and placed me down slowly. My shoes were taken off within an instant as I felt the bed dip , making Colby's presence known.

He cuddled in closer to me and placed a soft kiss on my right cheek , "I'm so glad nothing went wrong. I love you baby." He whispered and nuzzled his head into my neck. I smiled in my sleep , realising how lucky I was to have Colby as my boyfriend.