Waiting for you.

"I'll be come back home soon baby , patience please ?" You begged Colby as he pleaded , wanting you to be home already.

You worked at a bank and timings were harsh for you. As long as you wanted to run home and lay in Colby's arms , you couldn't.

Colby has just returned back from his trip to Japan and caught a cold real quick. He's been sitting home all day with a headache and a stuffy nose. He's already called you for the tenth time today , complaining about how his body aches and how he misses you so terribly.

You felt miserable for not being there with him , so you decided to go home early today.

While you were gathering your things to go back home Colby called you up again , making you sigh. "What is it baby ? I just got off of work. Did you need anything ?" You asked. You heard Colby groan on the other end of the phone , "Just you baby girl. Get home soon please. I'm done waiting." He whined making you giggle. On you way home you decide to stop by a pharmacy and get the necessaries required.

"Babe , I'm home." You called off to Colby , waiting to get some form of reply. You ran up quickly to yours and Colby's room only to find it empty. You were confused and went up to Sam's room.

"Hey Sammy. Have you seen Colby anywhere?" You questioned. He shook his head saying , "I thought he was in bed all day" leaving you worried.

You ran downstairs , hearing the tv on. You thought that either Corey or Aaron would be downstairs , playing their video games but instead you were greeted with a sleeping Colby.

He had slept off on the couch while waiting for you to be back from work. You smiled at how cute yet tired Colby looked , you rushed upstairs and grabbed the comfy blanket whistle rushing back downstairs and put it over Colby , trying to keep him warm.

You snuggled your way back into the blanket after switching off the tv. "Hmm baby girl , is that you ?" Colby asked with his croaking voice. "Yes baby , it's alright. Just go back to sleep." You said in a comforting tone.

He switched up his position with his head laying on your chest. You lay there playing with Colby hair until you heard slight snores escape his mouth. You smiled realising how tired he was.

"I love you so much Colby Brock." You whispered and kissed his forehead.