Cliché Love Pt 2

Requested by brocksmylife

It was safe enough to say , I had fallen in love with him. Everything about him made me feel different , it made me glow and I'd always thank my lucky stars for that particular night.

I laid down onto the bed , my body cuddled against his chest whilst his arm hung on my waist. His soft snores filled up our ever so new apartment , the sunlight peeking through the curtains made him look heavenly.

Colby began stirring in his sleep , soon lifting up his eyelids as I quickly closed mine shut. He assumed I was still fallen asleep , his eyes began tracing my features as his thumb moved along with his eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered , slowly leaning in to place a soft peck on my lips since he was afraid he'd wake me up from my deep slumber.

I couldn't hold character anymore and broke a smile , squinting my eyes open as I looked at his angelic figure. "Was my princess already awake ?" He made a face at me for listening to his sweet nothings meant to be said while I was 'asleep'.

I giggled before flipping over , "Good morning Colbs." I muttered , my head nuzzled against his chest as I took in a hefty scent of his deodorant sprayed on himself last night. The cologne and his warmth almost sending me off to sleep back again until his phone rang.

It was apparently Sam calling him , probably to film for one of their channels since their deadlines were approaching. Being a youtuber wasn't as easy as it seemed , there were days where Colby would be out exploring and return back almost at the break of day , being completely drenched out of the next morning.

There were a heck ton of chances for them getting caught or either being haunted for the rest of their lives , sometimes even a mixture of both.

The amount of anxiety and stress that courses through my veins while I anxiously wait for him to return back home safe and sound is ridiculous.

Colby's talks shortly ended with Sam , his attention diverting back to me as his fingers played with my hair , "when do you ever get tired of cuddles ?" He scoffed mockingly while rolling his eyes.

"Never." I snapped back , snuggling further deep into his chest if it was any possible.

"I have to help Sam film for a video baby girl." He sighed , his heart scattering at the thought of abandoning me once again. Colby chuckled softly once a muffled whine ceased its way out of my lips that were pressed against his chest.

"Do you have to go ?" I asked him while slowly lifting my head up , a small yet prominent pout dancing across my lips.

"Baby , don't." He warned me , his eyes quickly shifting away from my face as he managed to dodge my infamous bullet. "We'll eventually have to get up." He sadly spoke , dreading at the thought of leaving his bed.

I hummed in response before preparing myself to get off the bed , only to be pulled back into his arms. "I never said now baby girl." Colby chuckled , his arms wrapping around my frame pretty firmly.

Within minutes we were fallen back asleep , our chest complimenting each other's motions.

-

I was awoken by an empty bed and soft whispers coming from our living room , my sense heightening itself until I finally realised Sam had come over.

"Okay guys , so this was it for this week's video. If you liked it , please give it a big old thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my channel. Sam's links will also be down below so you can check him out , that is it for today. Peace !" Colby blurted out , finally finishing off his video.

My body quickly sprung up as I fixed my hair before pulling on a velvet robe , covering up my almost naked body underneath it.

I could hear Colby let out a deep sigh before proceeding to clean up his equipments , Sam helping him do so too.

"You do realise you'll have to edit by today itself ?" Sam chuckled at Colby before taking a seat on the couch , having a little one to one session with his bestie.

"Anyways , how are things going with you and y/n ?" Sam asked. I could hear the subtle hint of him having a smirk lingering upon his face.

"Awesome. Everything's going so well brotherr." He replied back accompanied by a bright smile upon his face.

It honestly felt bad for invading their personal talks but I couldn't help myself , the curiosity of what Colby thought about me and our relationship ate me up.

"I'm glad so she's mine." Colby said , sighing deeply. "Oh wait , let me change that. I'm so glad I'm hers. Trust me bro , she's everything I've been looking for." He said , his cheeks preferably turning red by now.

"My heart warms up whenever I see her smiling , it honestly feels so good to treat her right." Colby said , by now tears were streaming down my face as I idolised his thoughts about our relationship.

"I think she's going to be stuck with me for a while." His laugh echoed through the room before subsiding , adding in the effect of him being serious.

"Im glad you're happy brother." Sam spoke , the soft thumps of him petting Colby's back was audible enough for me to hear. "I wouldn't suggest you leaving her any time soon either. Cuff her up" He said , throwing in his remarkable wink at the end to lighten up the aura , obviously kidding with his choice of words at the end.

Colby hummed in response , the butterflies in my stomach banged against my walls crazily as I anticipated what that hum was for ? To cuff me up or not ?

The silence broke through as Colby began speaking , "not going to lie , I'm actually thinking about it." He tittered , hearing the cheering from Sam before telling him to quiet down , motioning towards the bedroom to signalising me sleeping.

"She's the one." Colby blurted out. I could imagine him biting his bottom lip , his go to look for when he thought about something hard enough.

"Yeah , she's definitely the one." He smiled before hugging Sam , at last celebrating his joy of finding the one.