Truth or dare.

Colby's POV

I saw her standing in the kitchen , people crowding against her as she filled up the fruit punch in her red solo cup. The whole night she tried dodging guys and the worst part was..I couldn't even protect.

Me and y/n broke up roughly about 2 months ago but it's definitely hard for my feelings to go away. We had a dumb fight that neither of us remembered the reason of its commencing , I needed her back in my life at any cost.

My thoughts were interrupted as Sam handed me my second bottle of beer that night , "dude ? Maybe you should go talk to her. It's for the best you know" Sam advised as he caught me staring back at her. Her eyes kept taking quick glances at me while she moved to the couch , feeling embarrassed as a couple was making out beside her.

"I don't think so Sam. I've clearly scarred her , she doesn't deserve the hate anymore." I said , feeling awfully bad that I was the reason to her tears that night. I sighed and parted ways with Sam , getting into a group circle and sitting myself down , playing a good old game of truth or dare.

"Coreyyy , truth or dare brotherrr ?" Jake asked while Corey fluttered his eyelashes , "dare brotherrrrr." Corey chimed in. There was a silence as the tension kept building up , "jump in the pool with your clothes on." Jake jumped up and down excitedly. People starting chanting 'jump in the pool' , hyping up Corey.

He finally agreed and stepped out on the balcony , taking off his snapback and passing it to Sam , who had also joined along. I stood in the corner , witnessing this awfully great moment. Corey backflipped from the balcony and landed straight down into the pool , the water splashing all over. Everyone cheered as I laughed along too , my mind diverting from her for a while.

We returned back to our places , sitting down in a full circle and spun the bottle once again. It landed on Tara this time , the crowd cheered as she sat upright. I held onto my beer bottle , chugging some more occasionally as my eyes searched the room.

She had moved from the couch to the kitchen counter again , watching our game from afar , a smile plastered on her beautiful smile. I felt the side of my lips form into a smile for the first time in months. She truly made me happy even though she was unaware of it.

Tara chose truth as Jake took an opportunity to ask her whether she liked anyone else before him in the room , her answer obviously being a no. I was too caught up looking at y/n as the bottle landed on me , people screaming out my name. "Truth or dare Colbs ?" Katrina asked out , I thought for a while before saying "Dare." , not willing to feel like a pussy that night and especially not in front of her.

"Okay then , go over to y/n and kiss her on her cheek." Sam said , an evil smirk playfully placed on his lips. I rolled my eyes at him , thinking he wasn't serious until everyone joined in. I looked over at y/n , her head held down as a blush crept over her face.

She pushed back a strain of hair behind her ear , her eyes still on the counter. I bit my lip , getting off the floor and making my way over to her. I felt the guys staring as I looked at her pretty face up close , "Hey..look I get it if you don't want me to-" I was cut off abruptly. "No it's okay..I understand. It's just a dare." She said , looking straight into my eyes.

I nodded , feeling let down as I leaned in , her face darting to the side , putting her cheek forward. My lips were centimetres away from her cheek , when suddenly Sam called out her name , making her turn her face around.

My lips fell onto hers , a soft gasp escaping from her as I quickly pulled back. "I'm so sorry..I didn't mean to." I blurted out. The group started hooting and cheering , the both of us turning a hot red. "Finallyyy." Brennen yelled out , throwing his hands up in the air.

Anger shot up my blood as I stared at them , hoping they'd shut up which they took notice of. I sighed , looking back over at her , "y/n , can we talk for a minute ?" I pleaded , already missing her touch against my lips. She nodded silently as we walked upstairs into a random room.

I closed the door behind me , signalling her to sit down onto the bed while I stood in front of her. "To be honest , I don't know why we ever started fighting. It was just a dumb fight that resulted us parting ways and truth be told , we don't even know the exact reason behind it." I said , she nodded in agreement.

I knelt down on my knees , being at her eye level. "Maybe we could give this a try again ?" I asked her , hope glistening through my eyes. She looked at me with no emotion , my heart shattering every second.

"It's true that we didn't know the cause for our fight , but it did hurt me a lot Colby." A tear escaped her eyes as my thumb quickly went over it , wiping it off her face. "But it hurts more being away from you." She whispered , holding onto my hand that was placed on her cheek.

I sighed deeply , leaning in until our foreheads touched. "I've missed you so much baby girl." I said , placing my thumb over her lips and caressing it. She sniffed , letting out her cries. I held her into my arms , playing with her hair and calming her down.

Tears escaped my eyes too as we sat there , feeling the heat radiating from our bodies. I cupped her face in my arms , "I love you so much y/n and trust me , I won't ever let you go again." I confessed , pulling her into a passionate kiss.

The sweet taste of vanilla and honey filled my lungs , calming every nerve in my body as I felt the muscles loosen up. We stayed back in the room and laid down on the bed , cuddling against each other. I heard slight snores escaping her lips as I giggled , she hadn't slept in months and it could clearly be seen.

I swore to myself that I'd never hurt her again and most important never leave her. She was mine and will always be mine.