Wanna try it ? ⚠️

A/N : wow , it's been a hot minute. I'm extremely sorry you guys , I just haven't had the time to pen this story down quick enough since I was preoccupied by a lot of stuff. I hope you guys truly understand. AGAIN , I am unaware of my posting schedule so please , bear with me.

Your hands clattered against the wooden table before you , your legs almost falling numb from being crossed over for so long but the intensity in the room was over the roof , you could've practically screamed out but decided to be lady-like in front of him.

It all started off at a silly little meet up at Colby's house , the rest of the group were occupied within themselves and couldn't make it tonight , leaving you all alone with him in his tight little compartment.

Although it was the beginning of the December , you felt a trickle of sweat run down your chest , in between the valley of your boobs. He was driving you insane , if he only knew what control he had over you.

"So , What do you wanna do ?" His back faced towards you , shirtless. "The others might not make it tonight. Officially the worst pizza night." He sighed , finally turning around to look at your blushed face. "Is...everything okay ?"

You quickly nodded back in return , tugging a piece of the falling hair behind your ear and locking your eyes down onto your fingers. "Um..aren't you cold ?" You asked him , kind of confused , although you weren't necessarily complaining about the view.

"Nope." His lips formed into a smirk , his abs were immediately clenched rock hard , his eyes lingeringly over your vermillion shaded face. "Like what you see I believe."

You scoffed at his douche remark and fixated your eyes back at the tv screen , now gushing over Derek Hale as Teen Wolf played up at the back.

The tv screen instantly turned pitch black , leaving you stunned for a split second as you turned your head aside and peered at Colby holding onto the remote , his body was parallel against yours.

"Let's do something fun." Colby said , scooting closer towards your side. His body leaned forwards , almost coming in contact with yours. You could feel your breath hitch , although you tried your hardest to keep your cool.

His hands seemed to fumble with one of the pockets placed at the corner of the seat , tossing in the remote into it before returning back to his initial stance , the incredible devilish smirk still working at it's best.

"Define fun please ?" You questioned him. You knew Colby more than this , his attempts at 'fun' always involved with drinking or sexual desires , sometimes even both. Luckily , or unluckily , you were never a part of his shenanigans.

He thought about it for a second before blurting out , "We could play 20 questions ?"

Your mind tossed back and forth , confused whether this could end well or descend like an avalanche. "Alright , shot away."

You misinterpreted your decision soon after hearing the first question.

"Have you ever sent a nude ?" Colby chuckled deeply , watching as your eyes grew wider within seconds. The red tint making a comeback to your cheeks , your eyelashes fluttering rapidly as you thought about the question.

"Just once.." you whispered whilst catching his eyes squint with joy. "Not so innocent , are we now ?" He chuckled deeply once again , sending courses of electrifying static down your back.

"I was drunk back then !" You objectified , shortly after sighing in despair once you realised he wasn't going to believe you. "Anyways , my turn." Your eyes danced around the room , your thoughts rushing with numerous questions you could possibly asking the entertaining guy.